The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

GameFAQs Best Year in Gaming entry form

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. GameFAQs Best Year in Gaming entry form

User Info: OliviaTremor

OliviaTremor
2 weeks ago#41
Would you consider posting the writeups on this board or elsewhere when the contest is over? I think a lot of us would be interested.
Notyou

User Info: Jesse_Custer

Jesse_Custer
2 weeks ago#42
OliviaTremor posted...
Would you consider posting the writeups on this board or elsewhere when the contest is over? I think a lot of us would be interested.

Seconding this request.

User Info: swirIdude

swirIdude
2 weeks ago#43
Cheeze_E_Breath posted...
The description for 2015 has Undertale in it. Watch as 2015 wins because of that. Either that or 2016 because Overwatch is in that year's description.

Can't wait for the inevitable offsite rallies to happen, again.

People care about a year? I figured Allen made this contest just to find something unrallyabale.
"The people who play Final Fantasy 7 actually have lives and dont NEED polls" ~MajinUltima
Now owned by DpOblivion.
So is this a leadup to a bigger, more traditional thing either in the winter or next summer?
Winner of the Spring 2004 "Best Game Ever" Contest
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1016-forum-mafia, http://i.imgur.com/dsnL40n.png

User Info: Metal_DK

Metal_DK
2 weeks ago#45
meh my final 4

2007 (worst year ever)

1994 vs 2004 is a tough pick for me though
Casual Revolution 2007 - 2016

User Info: metaIslug

metaIslug
2 weeks ago#46
For such a small contest, grand prize is no joke. One thousand bones. wish I was murrican...

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
2 weeks ago#47
I'm surprised the overall prize pool is so large for a mini-contest like this one. For comparison, here was the prize pool for the other 2 mini-contests:

Best Series Ever - $850 (Grand Prize - $400)
Villains Contest - $850 (Grand Prize - $400)

The previous 2 mini-contests that had less than 64 entrants both had the same identical set of prizes.

As for this contest, the total prize pool is roughly 3 times larger and 2 of the prizes are larger than the Grand Prize of the BSE and Villains Contest.
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as DpObliVion, Guru Champ!
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: VeryInsane

VeryInsane
2 weeks ago#48
It might have to do with running less contests so Allen has more funds for prize money

(Alternatively inflation but what do I know)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

User Info: OrangeCrush980

OrangeCrush980
2 weeks ago#49
2003 - Fire Emblem
'I am strong... I am wise... I am handsome... And I am right! Always! More than anybody!' - Narshen, Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals
http://i.imgur.com/ASJqROf.gif

User Info: FlyingForever

FlyingForever
2 weeks ago#50
metaIslug posted...
For such a small contest, grand prize is no joke. One thousand bones. wish I was murrican...

Or Canadian ^_^
-~get rich or drunk trying ~-
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. GameFAQs Best Year in Gaming entry form

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.