Survivor: Game Changers Topic 4: At Least It's Better Than Cambodia and MvGX

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Survivor: Game Changers Topic 4: At Least It's Better Than Cambodia and MvGX

User Info: Naye745

Naye745
1 week ago#151
the editing this season has been really bad. i know they haven't been perfect in general, but there are so many storylines setup and dropped for no reason. remember sarah and troyzan? brad with cirie and aubry? michaela and tai last week? i get that the game changes (lol) all the time, but the editors' main job should be to cut through the confusion to find the key storylines. this season has been a mess, through and through, and i only put half of that blame on the players.
it's an underwater adventure ride
Yeah I was somewhat convinced Tai was going to get James'd and was glad that didn't happened, but I was surprised by Michaela and didn't want her to go. At this point, I am mostly rooting for Sarah to lose.
Place-holder sig because new phone and old sigs not saved :/

User Info: GTM

GTM
1 week ago#153
I've only seen 4 other Big Brother seasons but I've loved this season of BBCAN5 the best, despite the obvious ending (but that can't be helped) it was a very wild ride
Boko United- GROUND | TITAN | MUSTAAAAAADIOOOOO!
survivor and dillos and nintendo and caelus and wrestling and uca

User Info: AdmiralZephyr

AdmiralZephyr
1 week ago#154
I've only seen BB18. I'll probably watch again this summer because I've been told that that was an unfortunate season to start on.
darkx remembers his friend, GrapefruitKing. RIP :(
Games beaten in 2017: 8 (Most recent - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

AdmiralZephyr
1 week ago#155
Amazing Race
I f***ing love how Brooke and Scott each did all the wrong roadblocks they should have

User Info: Inviso

Inviso
1 week ago#156
aw f***. I thought it was just the one episode tonight. Already missed the first twenty minutes. I'll just have to watch tomorrow.
Touch fuzzy. Get fuzzier.
Inviso

AdmiralZephyr
1 week ago#157
Despite not being my favorite team left, I most want to see Tara & Joey win. Likewise, despite not being my least favorite team left, I'd least like to see London & Logan win.

GTM
6 days ago#158
i feel asleep and all the survivor topics purged oops

GTM
6 days ago#159
https://logfaqs.com/topic.php?id=75280690

https://logfaqs.com/topic.php?id=75145500

User Info: GenesisSaga

GenesisSaga
6 days ago#160
Ye gods... I think what irks me the most about President Sarah is not that she's running unopposed at this point, her repugnant voice (that drab monotone combined with that thick Midwestern accent ick), or even her incessant gamebotting! No the thing that makes me lose sleep at night is that blank stare she gives the camera as she's showing her vote, her deciding vote. It's like... you have this much power and influence and instead of owning up to it and smirking a little bit or something you consistently wear this deer-in-headlights expression that says nothing of your strategy or personality. You could replace her eyeballs with eye-sized black screens with lines 0s and 1s moving across them and nothing would change. f*** her advantages, f*** her ahptions, and f*** the woman herself.

#anyonebutsarah
Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone;
For the sad old earth must borrow its mirth, but has trouble enough of its own.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Survivor: Game Changers Topic 4: At Least It's Better Than Cambodia and MvGX

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed