Maria Ranks 100+ Fetishes, The Topic [RANKINGS]

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Maria Ranks 100+ Fetishes, The Topic [RANKINGS]

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
1 week ago#21
It is good to see you admit to being a terrible person for hating pickles
profDEADPOOL posted with GameRaven
"I am one with the Force and the force is with me."

User Info: kateee

kateee
1 week ago#22
MariaTaylor posted...
Age Play

i don't know the range covered by age play generally. i'm assuming it's mostly like schoolgirl roleplay? i can't think of a situation where it would be personally appealing. in an extreme case, the idea of baby talk during sex is legitimately terrifying. or is this more like girls calling their male partners 'daddy' and stuff?

MariaTaylor posted...
Tentacles

there was a time when i thought i was really into tentacles stemming from the rationalization that "well, clearly it's better if EVERY POSSIBLE ORIFICE is filled because that = MAXIMUM PLEASURE. these days i'm more often turned off by tentacles than not because they often just act as a substitute for dicks. the orifice thing can still apply but like...tentacles can't beat dicks. the only advantage i can think of for tentacles is that there can be less concern for space/logistical issues. in a lot of scenes that depict gangbangs that inevitably include double penetration for instance, there are a limited number of positions with that many people involved and i'd imagine a lot of people end up in situations where they are uncomfortable. regarding solely the space issue, in fictional situations you would fix this with disembodied, floating dicks not attached to anyone so their respective bodies don't limit the positions. but ultimately i don't think organizational issues would be enough for me to turn to tentacles. tentacles also have a possible negative of being really ugly like those with bumps all over them. smooth tentacles with a curved end are the best if there has to be tentacles.

MariaTaylor posted...
Dick Turns Into a Gun and Shoots Bullets

dicks turning INTO not dick things are a no-no. you already have something perfect. why the f*** would you want it to change. and i don't really like guns in general. i've seen pictures from photoshoots and whatnot of girls with guns and it doesn't really appeal to me at all.

MariaTaylor posted...
"You're Not Mac Arrowny,"

i originally thought i got off to not being Mac Arrowny but considering that Mac Arrowny beat me to two of my noms i may have to consider...maybe i AM Mac Arrowny...

User Info: STElNER

STElNER
1 week ago#23
kateee posted...
dicks turning INTO not dick things are a no-no. you already have something perfect. why the f*** would you want it to change.

"waste of a perfectly good dick"

User Info: Gatarix

Gatarix
1 week ago#24
tag
You put your RESOLVE HAT back on, which conveniently is the same hat as your NORMAL HAT.
{Drakeryn}
tag
does anyone even read this

User Info: GranzonEx

GranzonEx
1 week ago#26
wait how did my joke noms make it out of the bottom five?
2 line break(s), 160 characters allowed

User Info: redrocket_pub

redrocket_pub
1 week ago#27
GranzonEx posted...
wait how did my joke noms make it out of the bottom five?

BECAUSE they are jokes. Some of the things in the bottom 5 are there because people take them completely seriously.
Blasting off
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: MysticBrohan

MysticBrohan
1 week ago#28
good topic

User Info: MariaTaylor

MariaTaylor
1 week ago#29
yeah I would rank any joke above the #100th place entry, for example.

anyway I'll be doing some more write ups shortly here.
Do you want me to <Erase> you?
http://i.imgur.com/sW4vlID.png

User Info: Anagram

Anagram
1 week ago#30
Tag
Not changing this sig until I decide to change this sig.
Started: July 6, 2005
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Maria Ranks 100+ Fetishes, The Topic [RANKINGS]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.