Maria Ranks 100+ Fetishes, The Topic [RANKINGS]

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Maria Ranks 100+ Fetishes, The Topic [RANKINGS]

User Info: MariaTaylor

MariaTaylor
1 week ago#31
[Just Some Mycro Things]
as nominated by MycroProcessor

Alright so at first I assumed Mycro was joking and I did write his stuff down. I wasn't sure what I planned to do, probably put it all at the bottom and not say very much. Well, I got confirmation that he was at least serious. In some sense I feel like the right thing to do is to at least talk a bit about each of his nominations since that is the purpose of this topic. I could not find any way to reasonably rank them in comparison to the other entries on this list, but hopefully me talking about them is enough.

"cursed infinite capacity diaper that permanently fuses itself to the wearer and forces them to constantly poop/pee themselves in it for eternity"

Apparently this has something to do with incontinence, but it's intentionally taken to the extreme for some reason to intentionally be disturbing and gross? But also he didn't make his nominations very extreme because he wanted to keep them at least relatively normal. I have no idea what lays further down this road but I don't want to see it. In one of my communications classes there was a girl who had to give a speech in front of the class and chose to talk about krohn's disease which she apparently has. I will never forget the moment where she admitted to a room full of peers that she struggles with incontinence as a result of it. That takes some weird courage for a 20 year old girl to do.

"shapeshifters with such poor control over what they turn into that they change species at least a few times a minute"

This one is at least a bit funny and amusing. I'm a huge fan of literary subversion. I don't understand how this could possibly be sexual since the subject would constantly be transforming into things that you aren't attracted to but, well, I guess I'm just not on the same level as MycroProcessor. At least the idea is creative!

"prison where inmates are forcefed lard through tubes going down their throats, to make them too fat to move so that they are incapable of hurting themselves or others"

This seems like something out of a horror movie, not smut. I mean I guess there are some 'human cattle' premises that are written erotically and verge very close to what is being described here, but even the way Mycro talks about the set up makes it feel like the entire thing is predicated upon self loathing. Presentation is key here and this doesn't sound like something that is even meant to be hot. It sounds like some kind of punishment fantasy.

"big udders completely replacing crotch genitalia on entities that are not cows"

I actually would say this one qualifies at a fetish that I at least understand but wouldn't do anything for me. I know a lot of people are into like furries, animal type characters, and in general lactation seems to be a big thing among the fetish community. This one is harder to make fun of or to simply refute the premise so I'll just say that if this had shown up on the list it would have been his highest ranking nomination... along with all the other stuff that got nominated where I was like 'yeah I know people are into this, but not me.'

All in all I will say good job Mycro. You at least got people talking!
Do you want me to <Erase> you?
http://i.imgur.com/sW4vlID.png

User Info: kateee

kateee
1 week ago#32
yeah i got nothing

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
1 week ago#33
I've stumbled on an artist that seemed to like turning guys into bulls, only they still had udders and each teat thing was a separate dick. So yeah that's a thing I guess.
Our brackets went under, but DpObliVion's lived to tell the tale.
http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png - Number of people that D'awwed: 101

User Info: PhoenixFey

PhoenixFey
1 week ago#34
I've seen western comix where the guys and gals turn into bovine or furry bovine anthropoids, but not random Udder manifestations
Natwaf congratulates DpObliVion, Winner of the 2015 BGE Guru contest!
Despite, ya know, destroying my entry personally

User Info: SSBM_Guy

SSBM_Guy
1 week ago#35
Tag for 1) hating pickles and 2) hating lolicon. Well said. I always tried to figure out a way to describe how I feel about lolicon without being accused of thinking every lolicon probably wants to f*** children.
I'm, like...SO hyped for DpObliVion's destruction of the Guru contest!
when thinking of Krystal, does GMUN's pants get overcrowded? ~ GMUN

User Info: STElNER

STElNER
1 week ago#36
SSBM_Guy posted...
without being accused of thinking every lolicon probably wants to f*** children.

that's an accusation i think i could bear

User Info: Johnbobb

Johnbobb
1 week ago#37
STElNER posted...
SSBM_Guy posted...
without being accused of thinking every lolicon probably wants to f*** children.

that's an accusation i think i could bear
Khal Kirby, warlord of the Super Star Khalasar
PSN/Steam: CheddarBBQ http://i.imgur.com/sRNNOSP.png

User Info: MariaTaylor

MariaTaylor
1 week ago#38
I mean I just think they sort of do, but they don't want to say it or admit it. I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong. But it's not a mental hurdle that I'm capable of moving past.

[Miley Cyrus Tier]

Also known as the "Dislike" tier. I kind of dislike Miley Cyrus but I probably wouldn't walk out of the room if she entered. I don't harbor any particularly negative feelings toward Miley or the people who enjoy her music. Rather, I just don't like listening to her music. If someone asked me if I liked her it would be a no rather than a yes.

94th Place.
Mexican midgets and donkeys, as nominated by NFUN

I don't have much to say about this. I apologize to NFUN if I'm wrong but it seems like a joke nomination, despite being his only one. It's too specific and it doesn't involve any of the things I'm attracted to. Well, that's not exactly true, mexican/hispanic features tend to be pretty hot. But I'm not into midgets, donkeys, or bestiality.

93rd Place.
Centaurs, as nominated by Mac

Another Mac nom falls early. This is starting to remind me of the last contest. I'm not sexually attracted to horses and I'm not into bestiality. Having a human half leaves some room for imagination, I guess. There are probably sexual tasks that could be performed. But I couldn't really bring myself to rank this very high.

92nd Place.
Midget Clown Sex, as nominated by Granzon

See above, except this doesn't involve animals so it ranked a bit higher. The clown thing I didn't even consider when ranking since there wasn't anything else that was super close to it.

91st Place.
Hairy Armpits, as nominated by Granzon

Finally we start getting into what I consider more serious noms. I actually understand that this is a real fetish. However, it is something that I dislike. I think I could probably tolerate it but I'm really not so sure. I'm a very neurotic person. Seeing a hairy armpit would likely gross me out. Like, not in the sense of, like, 'oh girls should shave because society says so.' But, like, 'all body hair is gross and this grosses me out.'
Do you want me to <Erase> you?
http://i.imgur.com/sW4vlID.png
Yeah 99% of my sexuality is basically just like surreal hyper-masochism. Imagining myself suffering = hot. That's all there is to most of it. Weird torture methods are what interest me the most. Usually they're very "nonsexual" seeming fantasies because the idea of myself being turned on makes it less hot than if it's just like pure torture to me. Anti-idealizing things and trying to make everything as gross and unpleasant as possible is just my thing, and turns me on more than anything else

Most of them come from my irl aversions.

Lack of control over self, and my intense dislike of confinement/authority/punishment are big themes, things I genuinely have a problem with in real life in more ways than one, from my own relentless uncontrolled impulsiveness to...other things. I fear going to prison more than anything else, and am more anti-authority than you can imagine, so weirdass dystopian prison or punishment concepts that dial my fears/dislikes to an unrealistic maximum tick more than a few particular boxes for me. So it's a common setting for me to imagine all this stuff in.

Obviously that aversion to "lack of control" plays into the incontinence stuff as well. I have had bathroom/digestive/incontinence/etc problems for my whole life, so tortures relating to things like being forcefed food, or being forced to soil myself, wind up having extra significance.

On a bit of a more esoteric level I kind of see myself as 'spiritually' a shapeshifting creature, it is just what I think of myself as. So the idea of constantly randomly transforming involuntarily between difference species is directly playing on that, except with the horrifying twist that I can't maintain any form for more than like 20 seconds.

Honestly I think the main reason I think udders replacing crotch genitalia are hot is because they're like this big annoying thing that gets in the way of your legs. It's definitely one of the most recent fetishes for me to appreciate, I didn't used to like it at all until I realized how hot it could be to have this big thing on your crotch that needs to be milked...it's very tame on its own but it's not too hard to imagine how this could turn into being locked in some milking facility and go into all kinds of extreme weird stuff.

I'm also hypersensitive to pain irl so you can imagine plenty of the even darker stuff that I didn't even touch upon there.

...anyways to think that that was my "toned down" version of the list too, haha but I'm not sure what I expected. I mean I knew it was hyper-specific and it was all kind of worded silly on purpose, so I could've pulled off some more broad listing items like "diapers" and "force feeding" and "udders" and "transformation" or whatever to likely have higher slots on the list, but it was funnier this way to go for more specific fantasies of mine!

Anyways I'm glad you talked about them rather than just completely not including them haha, it was fun to see your thoughts on my weird things I think about all the time.
time

User Info: STElNER

STElNER
1 week ago#40
MycroProcessor posted...
Honestly I think the main reason I think udders replacing crotch genitalia are hot is because they're like this big annoying thing that gets in the way of your legs. It's definitely one of the most recent fetishes for me to appreciate, I didn't used to like it at all until I realized how hot it could be to have this big thing on your crotch that needs to be milked...it's very tame on its own but it's not too hard to imagine how this could turn into being locked in some milking facility and go into all kinds of extreme weird stuff.

does mycro have a b8wiki page yet and if not can this be it
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Maria Ranks 100+ Fetishes, The Topic [RANKINGS]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.