TOMPIC 5: Super High School Level Bracers

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. TOMPIC 5: Super High School Level Bracers

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
3 months ago#241
Xenocide: Valentine's back, woo!

WoT TGS: The old Rand can't come to the phone right now, because he burned to ash at the Battle of Falme.
Can you imagine a piece of the universe more fit for princes and kings?
The problem is the racism against cute Pokemon.- Luster Soldier

User Info: Dark Silvergun

Dark Silvergun
3 months ago#242
7.19 - It Isn't the Mane Thing About You
5 Days
Warning, the self-destruct system has been activated, all personnel should evacuate immediately, 5 minutes to detonation.

Tom Bombadil
3 months ago#243
1&2 Thessalonians- Some good basic instructions! This church seems to have their act at least a little together, which is a plus.

WoT TGS: Did he just Compel Tuon, or is that some ta'verening?

Tiger Mask W 13- A False Victory: Aw, Becky lost :\ I was wondering why we were fighting Yellow Devil this early, but it's that dastardly BILLY THE KIDMAN.

User Info: Dark Silvergun

Dark Silvergun
3 months ago#244
7.19 - It Isn't the Mane Thing About You
4 Days
Warning, the self-destruct system has been activated, all personnel should evacuate immediately, 5 minutes to detonation.

Tom Bombadil
3 months ago#245
WoT TGS: Is it bad that I am kinda tempted to just root for the Seanchan to sweep everybody up at this point? Also, I'd almost forgotten about Verin! I think there's a decent chance she's a double or triple agent, but I like her regardless. Time for [Short-term: Graendal Extermination] I guess?

MLP 7-17- To Change a Changeling: Not gonna lie, I kinda like Ferynx! Even before he inevitably settles down somehow. ....Did we just use changelings to talk about trans issues? I somehow didn't expect that. Anyway, this was a pretty good episode!

Stardom 12.2.5
Takahashi v. Hojo: **1/2
Io/Iwatani/Hoshiki v. Matsumoto/Skater/Susa: ***

Trails: Exterminated the Helmet Crabs near Saphirl Tower, clearing the last two requests available. Upon discovering that Saphirl Tower itself had more of those things, I decided to leave that for a time when I was better equipped....and then died to Roadrunners on the way back to Ruan. This area is op pls nerf ;_; At least I got an Attack 2, I guess!

Tom Bombadil
3 months ago#246
G-Senjou: Out of curiousity, how many Do You Wanna Build A Snowman parodies have there been of this? ....And BEATED to the extent I have been told I should do this. Bit sappy, but I enjoyed the route and the ending. Very good game! Slightly bummed that the Kanon and Tsubaki routes apparently suck, but I think I'd rather end on a high note?

That means.

We get.

Another.

STEAM BATTLE.

Last time, we had a stacked final four, and only Transistor remains unplayed out of those! That's gotta be the favorite here, but we have some new games I'm excited about, too. (some of 'em are gifts, so thanks again for that!) Awesomenauts gets in by having the most card drops remaining on Steam, and Recettear for having no play time! (although I have played it before, just not on Steam.) Add five games I've obtained since last time, and your bracket becomes....

1 Transistor v. 8 Awesomenauts
4 Recettear v. 5 Saturday Morning RPG
2 Steins;Gate v. 7 Stanley Parable
3 Tomoyo After v. 6 Roller Disco Dodgeball Derby

Stacked, man. This is why I rarely buy games these days!

User Info: trdl23

trdl23
3 months ago#247
Transistor
Recettear (yayifications!)
Stanley (it's short)
-
E come vivo? Vivo!
"Anyone who joins after Cid is automatically not Cid and can't help you get to Cid, is the real problem." --Anagram

Tom Bombadil
3 months ago#248
WoT TGS: That is....AN option for Graendal. I guess. I'm really curious where the heck this is going, from a meta standpoint as much as anything. We're leaning so hard into the anti-hero thing that I'm really not sure how we are going to be able to get back behind Rand at this point.

STEAM BATTLE: Awesomenauts: As I recall, this needs internet to run, so I'll go out of order and play it while I'm at home. It also needs a mouse, apparently. Welp, that ain't gonna work! I don't have a setup for easily using an external mouse, and I am not often online and able to pay unbroken attention for extended periods anyway. Same reason I never did more than dabble in LoL!
THE VERDICT: Transistor, by default.

That's unsatisfying!

STEAM BATTLE: Recettear: I played this quite a ways back, but not for super long. I remember liking it, but not why I quit- I suspect I just got distracted like I used to do with everything until I started this topic and my weird rotation thing. Anyway! I forgot how cute this game was, somehow. Translation is...entertaining. Only got through one real day, but that's all the tutorial and intro stuff done for next time....if there is one!!

Tom Bombadil
3 months ago#249
WoT TGS: not sure if Katerine is some sort of puppetmaster or if Elaida is just running out of jerky Red Ajah sidekicks. My money's on "both."

Paranatural: I hadn't even thought of shipping anybody until Zarei and Day got lunch. Send help.

WoT TGS again: Okay I haven't even finished the scene yet but HOLY CRAP VERIN. I have instantly gone from "gettin' kinda tired of all this" to the most hooked I've been in....several books, I think.

LP Stardew Valley 14: https://youtu.be/4HqXZA9MHK8

LoliRock 2-20- Strawberry Fields For Never: Seemed short! Yay for strawberries.

User Info: NFUN

NFUN
3 months ago#250
Tom Bombadil posted...
WoT TGS: That is....AN option for Graendal. I guess. I'm really curious where the heck this is going, from a meta standpoint as much as anything. We're leaning so hard into the anti-hero thing that I'm really not sure how we are going to be able to get back behind Rand at this point.

WE CAN GET EDGIER!
Thus is our treaty written, thus is our agreement made. Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades. What was asked is given; the price is paid.
ARF
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. TOMPIC 5: Super High School Level Bracers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.