TOMPIC 5: Super High School Level Bracers

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. TOMPIC 5: Super High School Level Bracers

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
2 months ago#271
So I can't return later to grind? Interesting.
Can you imagine a piece of the universe more fit for princes and kings?
The problem is the racism against cute Pokemon.- Luster Soldier

User Info: Dark Silvergun

Dark Silvergun
2 months ago#272
Yup, the Palace collapses, just make sure you don't wait too long, because I think you need at least 2 days left on the day timer for the Palace to be effectively completed to avoid not missing the deadline.
Warning, the self-destruct system has been activated, all personnel should evacuate immediately, 5 minutes to detonation.

Tom Bombadil
2 months ago#273
Tiger Mask W 15- Fierce Fight Bigfoot Match: GO HARUNA DO THE THING also Candy Pair sure is a team name. Kinda a weird match, but Bigfoot was entertaining enough.

WoT TGS: I'm not ready for MAXIMUM EDGE (unless Cadsuane and Nynaeve finally snap him out of it afterwards?) but I AM ready for MAXIMUM AMYRLIN

Persona 5: Man, either this is particularly tough, or I got spoiled by #FE (on hard!), or I'm just trying to push too far too fast. Regardless, the calling card has been sent, after two runs, a handful of game overs, and a bit of prep work. I am also excited for Hierophant arcana! We will see if I can handle the boss, and then I assume I get like 9 days to grind stats and links and such!

Dark Silvergun
2 months ago#274
Palace 1 got really tough during that last push, but I didn't think the boss was terribly bad, just don't be thrown off too much by its "gimmick" part way in, it threw me off slightly since I didn't expect it right away until "it" happened, but I believe I still took it down on a first try however.
Warning, the self-destruct system has been activated, all personnel should evacuate immediately, 5 minutes to detonation.

Dark Silvergun
2 months ago#275
7.21 - Marks and Recreation
6 Days

MLP: The Movie hits Theaters October 6
12 Days

There are advance screenings on various days in some locations, but it's actually not to hard to find one that is on October 5. There actually is a super early advance screening today in one part of New York even.

Tom Bombadil
2 months ago#276
WoT TGS: I kinda figured Sylviana would be the Keeper but I'm excited anyway

Dark Silvergun
2 months ago#277
5 Days

11 Days

Tales of Zestiria: The first city puts you through a lot of backtracking before finally letting you advance to something else. There was basically an 1 1/2 hour period where only handful of battles were fought in the game, but then you finally get to do some exploration of the first major area in the game afterwards. Right now, the battles in the first open area of the game are as simple as can be, but there was one enemy out in the overworld that I wasn't sure if I should of fought yet, since it looked very different than the rest, maybe I'll go back and fight that one to see if I can take it out.

Tom Bombadil
2 months ago#278
STEAM BATTLE #3- Tomoyo After: Believe this one was a gift, so thanks again! :D The artstyle changed. o_o I'm a bit sad that we don't get to work with Yoshino in this timeline, but this seems to suit Tomoya as well. ...Pretty much all fluff so far. Not that I'm opposed to dressing up Tomoyo, but I'm waiting for heavier stuff to kick in. I suspect Tomoyo will make it past the first round on Studio Key goodwill if nothing else, but if this or Steins don't step things up soon, they're gonna get trashed by Transistor or Recettear!

Persona 5: Alright, one level down! Kamoshida fight was unique and fun- I'm hoping that's indicative of future bosses! These characters all continue to grow on me- Morgana's my fave so far, but I have a bad feeling about him. I also still have to stop myself from thinking he's a girl. >_> Anyway, ground out some stats, and some Ryuji and Sojiro time. We're in good shape for next round, I think!'

WoT TGS: I am pleasantly surprised that Tam survived that conversation.

User Info: NFUN

NFUN
2 months ago#279
We have achieved maximum edge. This has been The Wheel of Time®: The Gathering Storm, we hope you enjoyed your flight.
Thus is our treaty written, thus is our agreement made. Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades. What was asked is given; the price is paid.
ARF

Dark Silvergun
2 months ago#280
4 Days

10 Days

Tales of Zestiria: Got a little farther, but the game really gives the run around with stuff pertaining to the game's first city, as there seems to be no end to the back and forth with this one, oh well, I guess that's just the way it goes for now.

As long as you keep your stats up with some consistency in Persona 5, and when Palace 2 rolls around, you should be okay taking it on. I remember there being a few weird quirks with it, but there should be nothing too insane.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. TOMPIC 5: Super High School Level Bracers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.