TOMPIC 5: Super High School Level Bracers

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. TOMPIC 5: Super High School Level Bracers

User Info: NFUN

NFUN
1 month ago#381
I think you're almost at one of my favorite parts of the series
Thus is our treaty written, thus is our agreement made. Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades. What was asked is given; the price is paid.
ARF

User Info: Dark Silvergun

Dark Silvergun
1 month ago#382
Equestria Girls Series #01 of 45
15 Days.

The turnout was better than I thought Tom, and I thought I was going to get a lot less people than that.
Warning, the self-destruct system has been activated, all personnel should evacuate immediately, 5 minutes to detonation.

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#383
WoT ToM: nfun was it the part where ELAYNE IS PREGNANT??? I forgot to mention it before but I do really appreciate Mat showing up with a badger.

LP MGS3 10-1b: I expected to like The End, and I do! I don't think I'd enjoy PLAYING this fight, but it's a neat concept and a neat character.

Transistor: Level 8! I took Purge(), Cache, and Responsibility. The guy from the Camerata seems like he's being set up as Not Actually The Bad Guy but that brings us back to square one on the "wtf is going on?" question.
Can you imagine a piece of the universe more fit for princes and kings?
The problem is the racism against cute Pokemon.- Luster Soldier

User Info: NFUN

NFUN
1 month ago#384
elayne is pergnut? w0w i wasn ot adeuqately infromed off these turn of event
Thus is our treaty written, thus is our agreement made. Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades. What was asked is given; the price is paid.
ARF

User Info: trdl23

trdl23
1 month ago#385
Which Camerata guy are we talking about right now?

A lot of the story is explained through the bios you see from using functions in different places. That being said, taking like 4 days off each time you play is pretty rough when there's a lot of verbal, non-repeatable dialogue integral to plot.
E come vivo? Vivo!

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#386
Subtitles are my friend! There's a guy at the top of the highrise that I'm supposed to go up and meet. He sounds misunderstood but neither Red nor Nobody trust him at all.
Can you imagine a piece of the universe more fit for princes and kings?

Dark Silvergun
1 month ago#387
14 Days.

It seems there's 4 early Equestria Girls 2-1/2~ish minute episodes that came out, and were uploaded to dailymotion.

A Fine Line:
http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x67eyka

School of Rock:
http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x67ezer

Pinkie Sitting:
http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x67ezsr

A Queen of Clubs:
http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x67f0aw
Warning, the self-destruct system has been activated, all personnel should evacuate immediately, 5 minutes to detonation.

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#388
Culdcept: I'm gonna start souring on this game soon if I can't figure out how to do better, man. I don't make many obvious mistakes, I think my playstyle's fine, and I don't see any major issues with my deck, but I just keep getting completely shut down by some combination of rotten luck, one crucial mistake, or just...not having answers for my opponents. Now I'm even on a map where there's a magic trap so it can outright tell me "FATE MOCKS YOU" every lap >_> I tuned up my deck, and am doing significantly better so that's f-*Mori casts Exile on my Level 5 land, then lands on it the same turn to claim it*

Fountainhead: Starting to come around on things! I feel bad pre-emptively for Catherine.

WoT ToM: blah blah taim's a jerk blah but hey we're gonna get STEWARD OF THE TWO RIVERS Perrin :D

MLP 7-24- Uncommon Bond: Is it bad that I now ship Sunburst with like every one of these? This is kinda sad though. Also, pony modesty still continues to not make much sense. Also, Maude and Trixie in one ep! Also, I wanna play Dragon Pit. This ep kinda reminds me of my one friend- he went one direction with his interests, and I went another with mine, and...we're still friends, but we don't really hang out much anymore.

Presona 5: I sure do love fighting enemies weak to nothing that can one-turn party wipe
Lights, shining hope so far

Dark Silvergun
1 month ago#389
13 Days.

Sunburst and Twilight got along a little too well, and poor Starlight, she effectively got the shaft the whole episode. Good to see Trixie and Maud again. And who would of thought the Mirror Pool would appear again, along with the fact that Maud lives right next to it as well.

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#390
Persona 5: Got really far! And then died. good thing I played for like an hour trying to find a damn safe room! As much as I love Persona 5, the prospect of replaying that ENTIRE stretch AGAIN might be game over. All I wanted was to play a bit and get to the next save room. Where are the save rooms ever. Why can't I save anywhere in 2017, in the first place.
Lights, shining hope so far
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. TOMPIC 5: Super High School Level Bracers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.