The Depression Topic 4 - We've got each other

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Depression Topic 4 - We've got each other

User Info: crazygamer999

crazygamer999
4 months ago#11
damn, i missed the last incarnation

my bad.
The Asriel of the RPG:EE board."Time to mix drinks and change lives."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1312-the-ninth-dimension

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
4 months ago#12
Yea, I used to be kinda obsessed with the idea of finding a person to be with myself.

Once I accepted that I had other issues to contend with it really made things a lot better on me. I have to focus on bettering myself before I should really put my nose to the grindstone on finding a mate; if I find one along the way then great, but dwelling on it did its own share of bad too. >.>

Can't say that would be true for all though especially if you're well older than me (early 20s) - just throwing that in there before cries of "naive kid" are thrown around. But figured I'd chime in.

So...um...hi?
Maybe I'll put something here one day.

User Info: crazygamer999

crazygamer999
4 months ago#13
Welcome.
Just a place to chill and vent.
The Asriel of the RPG:EE board."Time to mix drinks and change lives."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1312-the-ninth-dimension
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: NioraptH

NioraptH
4 months ago#14
I can't be bothered to find someone when I keep getting betrayed
"Got any paper? Then we can draw our swords!" - random Dynasty Warriors 8 Hulao Gate grunt

User Info: Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
4 months ago#15
:(

Trust is a delicate thing a lot of people take for granted in this day and age.

There are good people out there of course, but it can be hard to tell at times.
http://i.imgur.com/gOGzcN4.gif
DYL

User Info: GTM

GTM
4 months ago#16
bump
BK_Sheikah00 beated me in some contest
Boko United - survivor and dillos and nintendo and caelus and wrestling and uca

NioraptH
4 months ago#17
A sudden wave of ...something... hit me, so I hung around KLCC for some me time... and to wind down. Fountains calm me...

...though I do need to rant...

Yesterday, I was out with a friend, who has been pestering me to meet up since a few months ago.

Now this friend is a bit... flaky? I've been transfeered to my new office since 2 years ago, and she still thinks I'm working at the old one, despite me texting her loads of times about it. I keep telling her I'm too busy to meet up on certain days but she still pesters me about it

Finally I had a somewhat free evening, and agreed to meet up. Now, during fasting month, while I do get off work earlier, the trains are jam packed, so much so that it usually takes me an hour to go to the main terminal.

Soooo, since my friend has a very flexible schedule, she said she'd go and get us tables for us to break fast. Fine. She reserved a table for 620pm, only to arrive at 6:50pm, to find out that the reservation had been dropped because of her no show. And she didn't tell me this until the last minute.... and then didn't think of securing a table at any other restaurant.

I arrived at the station at 7:10pm and got us tables within 5 minutes... I was already feelIng lethatgic because I couldn't wake up for the pre-fasting meal, so this made me kinda irritated because why does she expect me to do everything.

Then... the whole time I was with her, she spent 99% of the time glued to her phone, taking instagram stories, posting on facebook, and taking like a bajillion selfies... even asking me to take pics of her. We barely talked in the 2 and a half hours we 'hung out'.

Why bother pestering me to go out with you, when all you're going to do is ... social media?

Goddamn this generation
"Got any paper? Then we can draw our swords!" - random Dynasty Warriors 8 Hulao Gate grunt

User Info: GTM

GTM
4 months ago#18
bump
BK_Sheikah00 beated me in some contest
Boko United - survivor and dillos and nintendo and caelus and wrestling and uca

NioraptH
4 months ago#19
Landed the side job... nervous breakdown of epic proportions

User Info: Umbreon

Umbreon
4 months ago#20
You were good enough to land the side job, I'm sure you'll do well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTEX3YdEi7s
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Depression Topic 4 - We've got each other

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.