Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Topic 32 - Ashes to Ashes

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Topic 32 - Ashes to Ashes

User Info: voltch

voltch
6 days ago#221
oh, turns out, I have 33 Restore 10 NRG potions.

Could be useful
Congrats to Eli Ayase's #1 fan BK_Sheikah00 on winning the BYIG Guru Contest.
Man, Famfrit battle was stupid easy, I felt like I cheated.

I used Elza, Orlandeau, Rikku, Xon, and friend Tidus.
One turned Cid on Battle one.
Took 3 turns to take Cid down on Battle two, but Twist of Fate made it a joke. After Cid died, I double Lanced and Osmosed Famfrit for two turns and just chained him down after that. I didn't get the 10k Motes but I couldn't care less about trying to use Waterga or getting the Motes.
http://tinyurl.com/ozuq4pq
http://tinyurl.com/zy566j2
(edited 6 days ago)
You had a Tidus

Why bother lancing and osmosing
Natwaf congratulates BKSheikah, Winner of the 2017 BYoG Guru contest!
But Asagi Igawa is still the best Waifu
Pram_the_Oracle posted...
You had a Tidus

Why bother lancing and osmosing
It was my first try doing the trial and didn't know what to expect, and I definitely wasn't expecting it to be as easy as it was. Tidus wasn't really as big of a damage dealer as my Orlandeau or Elza was, and I didn't have a real healer, so better safe than sorry too I guess.

Nothing wrong with a little redundancy.
http://tinyurl.com/ozuq4pq
http://tinyurl.com/zy566j2

User Info: Horith

Horith
6 days ago#225
Slowly making my way through the story thingy in the Vortex, mostly getting all the mission clears. I've got two-and-a-half more sections to go, and then I'll be done. I do know, however, that the last mission has a rather stringent requirement for the trust moogle, and as someone really needing TMRs, I need as many of those as I can get. So does anyone have any advice for how to get the esper kill, as well as how to survive the fight, seeing as it's relatively tough? I know Rikku's LB is great to have, so she's coming along, but outside of that I'm not sure. My best esper is a Lv. 24 2* Odin, and the only other 2* I have are Diabolos and Ifrit.

Also, since the Exvius Wiki doesn't really have any of the JP info on what's coming, how are you all planning out your enhancement cryst needs? I'm nowhere near the point of being able to farm for them consistently, as I know I should be putting stamina into TMRs and story missions, but it would be nice to start planning. I know Tidus' are really good to have, but out of my current crew that's about it as far as what I know.
NNID/PSN: Servillo
3DS: 0688-6472-7893
New announcement for an old event

Memories of Aquapolis is back. If you haven't gotten all the missions or just bored or want to wipe the floor with Dark Fina, here's the chance
Also isn't this the 3rd time this event has appeared?

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
6 days ago#228
Horith posted...
Slowly making my way through the story thingy in the Vortex, mostly getting all the mission clears. I've got two-and-a-half more sections to go, and then I'll be done. I do know, however, that the last mission has a rather stringent requirement for the trust moogle, and as someone really needing TMRs, I need as many of those as I can get. So does anyone have any advice for how to get the esper kill, as well as how to survive the fight, seeing as it's relatively tough? I know Rikku's LB is great to have, so she's coming along, but outside of that I'm not sure. My best esper is a Lv. 24 2* Odin, and the only other 2* I have are Diabolos and Ifrit.

Also, since the Exvius Wiki doesn't really have any of the JP info on what's coming, how are you all planning out your enhancement cryst needs? I'm nowhere near the point of being able to farm for them consistently, as I know I should be putting stamina into TMRs and story missions, but it would be nice to start planning. I know Tidus' are really good to have, but out of my current crew that's about it as far as what I know.

Use Hyper NulAll, break its offense and keep the healing up while whittling it down before you chain the esper with your party.

Rule of thumb is gathering Power>Support >Tech, since they are used most, followed by the rest who are niched.

Pram_the_Oracle posted...
Also isn't this the 3rd time this event has appeared?

Due to Crashopolis.

If anyone still needs levels this place is still great for what was it? 180k exp, but it takes close to an hour. Noctis friends are best for this due to his warp jump.

Edit: Forgot. Provoke with the one who got safety bit/Genji shield for ash.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: The Mana Sword

The Mana Sword
6 days ago#229
ruggles #4 today
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Gylgamesh501.png

User Info: Asagi_Igawa

Asagi_Igawa
6 days ago#230
Wish I got a Ruggles

Well to be perfectly honest I wish I got a Ramza

Anyway started delving into the Story Event since by my calculation I should get enough Motes from doing daily quests to restock my 6* awakening materials to safe levels... then I realized I forgot to include Charlotte in my Ability Awakening plans.

Charlotte is a viable alternative to WoL in certain fights right?
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Topic 32 - Ashes to Ashes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.