B8UCA Discussion Topic X-68: Beginning of the end

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8UCA Discussion Topic X-68: Beginning of the end

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
1 month ago#151
Solioxrz362 posted...
I know it is, but I just have more fun thinking of a big conga line, with each person representing every humiliating thing that happened to you.

Just imagine. Person 1: losing to me. Person 2: wetting yourself. Person 3: Being replaced by guest bookers. All in a big line, with persons 4, 5, and onward being everyone laughing at you. Endlessly dancing in circles.

Perfect.

Come on, you know it's more entertaining thinking about it that way.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HumiliationConga

God damnit Solio
TLO has my dog for a month.

User Info: Solioxrz362

Solioxrz362
1 month ago#152
Solioxrz362 posted...
I know it is

Solioxrz362 posted...
but

Solioxrz362 posted...
Just imagine

Solioxrz362 posted...
a big conga line

Solioxrz362 posted...
Endlessly dancing in circles

Also: Tom, you made the right decision. I'm glad you recognize the greatness of that promo challenge - Dp and I always raise the bar (I mean, mostly I do, but he's pretty good at it too I guess).
Got a brand new blues that I can't explain

User Info: Strife2

Strife2
1 month ago#153
*football rebounds off wall and hits purge monster again*
"Misguided mortals, you'll burn with me! Spirit of man cannot be freed!" - Black Sabbath, When Death Calls

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
1 month ago#154
@XIII_rocks I am working on booking RUIN now. Who do you want Solio to face?
Cheer, Cheer for Old Notre Dame! GO VOTE FOR UCA! ~Join B8 on TEW!~
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9339/7vke.jpg

XIII_rocks
1 month ago#155
Solio must face

Sir Chris

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
1 month ago#156
RUIN: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/8-gamefaqs-contests/75768569
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

User Info: Strife2

Strife2
1 month ago#157
*A camera crew follows Strife backstage during Ruin Fallout*

UCA_Renee_Young: Strife, I wanted to get your thoughts on not only losing the Undisputed Championship but losing to Tom in the #1 Contender's Tournament.

*Looks at crown before setting it near his locker*

UCA is what I am driven to, and it drives me to do things to my body that most of these people cannot fathom. It drives me to do things to other people that are heinous crimes anywhere else. Doing so rewarded me with the longest, toughest reign as Taybles champion, this crown, and those voices in my head died the night I had glory in my hands. But what they didn't warn me was they would return, louder, piercing into my brain like locusts infesting fields.

With so little time left, I went from aide, to master, to subjugated yet again. Tom could get what I let slip away. Will I see that glory again? I have time, but it slips away as we speak, as it does for all of us. Anyone else would find solace in achieving what I have, so why do I feel so miserable? Perhaps because I lacked the time to enjoy it. My ascension came at the same time the world was destined to end.

The price I paid to Fate for recent glory was steep indeed. My body and my mind are still battered, bruised, and beyond repair. I no longer sleep, and am left thinking of ways to throw myself into the night. How am I supposed to respond knowing that for the first time in six months, I know nothing of my future? Patience is a virtue, and time is a commodity, but will I find a new path before it's too late?
"Misguided mortals, you'll burn with me! Spirit of man cannot be freed!" - Black Sabbath, When Death Calls
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#158
I'm excited! Strife and I had another great match, and now it looks like it's my turn to go to work for the Kingdom! We're gonna have to go best out of three at some point, bud, but I won't let you down here!
Can you imagine a piece of the universe more fit for princes and kings?
The problem is the racism against cute Pokemon.- Luster Soldier

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#159
StifledSilence - 6
Sir. Chris - 4
Eddv - 2
LusterSoldier - 6
Davidponte - 7
Boko - 2
Steiner - 3
Apollo_Phoenix - 3

Strife - 5
Tom - 6

XIII - 7
Chronic - 6

Solio - 8
Chris - 3

DP - 2
Nee - 3

Eaed/GTM - 6
Emerald/CPU - 6
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss

XIII_rocks
1 month ago#160
We both dispatched HoF competitors and returning legends with plenty of fire in their belly. Nice.

Going to be one helll of a match
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8UCA Discussion Topic X-68: Beginning of the end

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.