fine then, post in THIS topic when you exercise

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. fine then, post in THIS topic when you exercise

User Info: GTN

GTN
4 weeks ago#261
<p><strong>from: jeffreyraze | #023</strong>
i've tried prettymuch everything i could think of. my google-fu has failed me in every way.</p>

my google-fu worked for once!

User Info: CeraSeptem

CeraSeptem
4 weeks ago#262
Did the damn thing
"plebbit"
- Vlado

User Info: VintageGin

VintageGin
4 weeks ago#263
Did the 10k. Finished in 59:00, which is a bit slower than I was hoping, but I'm still happy with it!
Ginhyun
http://i.imgur.com/t7G7uoU.gif

User Info: CeraSeptem

CeraSeptem
4 weeks ago#264
You finished with a perfectly decent time so take the win.
"plebbit"
- Vlado

User Info: MariaTaylor

MariaTaylor
3 weeks ago#265
oh jeez it is freezing in my room this morning. time to watch some New Game! it will surely warm my heart. and I guess exercise too.
~* Why can't anyone else see the walls? ~*
https://i.imgur.com/wc4HQ5x.png

User Info: SeabassDebeste

SeabassDebeste
3 weeks ago#266
awesome job ginhyun!

colder today + haircut. wore a hat to bike to the gym
yet all sailors of all sorts are more or less capricious and unreliable - they live in the varying outer weather, and they inhale its fickleness

User Info: MariaTaylor

MariaTaylor
3 weeks ago#267
I ended up walking around about 2 miles yesterday. Most of that was power walking too, due to me having three different deadlines I had to meet in three different locations. Also involved going up and down a ton of stairs but that is so commonplace for me it's almost not even worth mentioning.

Anyway, I'm exercising now as I watch some more New Game!

Getting close to the point where I'll run out of episodes and need to find something new again. Was thinking of potentially trying Boku no Hero. I haven't attempted to watch any battle shounen type stuff in a long while and I do remember remarking to a friend like 4 months that I might watch it "soon."
~* Why can't anyone else see the walls? ~*
https://i.imgur.com/wc4HQ5x.png

SeabassDebeste
3 weeks ago#268
took kind of an annoyingly long time to secure a squat rack today

i guess everyone's preemptively getting rid of their guilt before the holiday eating
yet all sailors of all sorts are more or less capricious and unreliable - they live in the varying outer weather, and they inhale its fickleness

User Info: GTN

GTN
3 weeks ago#269
it was cause we were mature responsible adults at a mature company party

a bunch of us went into a glass room and prank called people through the company phone and watched their reactions through the glass

mature adults

SeabassDebeste
3 weeks ago#270
usual routine this AM, and on the plus side i think i'm growong into my haircut from the weekend
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. fine then, post in THIS topic when you exercise

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.