so...the double ko is possible

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cuphead
  3. so...the double ko is possible

User Info: paulsamson

paulsamson
2 months ago#1
so this just happened....no complains...

https://youtu.be/79yFYKUCWac

User Info: dj_skooter

dj_skooter
2 months ago#2
That's nice it still gives you the win
XBL: DJ Skooter - NNID/PSN: DJ_Skooter
https://s3.amazonaws.com/colorslive/jpg_512x512/3551898-10-YrncbNbStJygw.jpg

User Info: CapnMuffin

CapnMuffin
2 months ago#3
Huh never saw the candy corn or jawbreaker.
"its okay a lizard ate me and elucidated my fate" - MJ_Max on Dark Souls
3DSFC : 0860-3930-2170 | NNID : CapnMuffin | XBGT : Capn Muffin

User Info: RaisinBizzle

RaisinBizzle
2 months ago#4
CapnMuffin posted...

Wow, did you beat it first try? This boss was one of the hardest for me. The last phase with the head chasing you around would get me every time. The guide of how far you made it through the boss was off for this fight too. It never looked like I was close during the last phase, but when I beat it finally I didn't last the much longer than previous attempts
3DS friend code: 1075-0729-0396
Currently Playing: Othello, Dominos, Chinese Checkers

User Info: CapnMuffin

CapnMuffin
2 months ago#5
RaisinBizzle posted...
CapnMuffin posted...

Wow, did you beat it first try? This boss was one of the hardest for me. The last phase with the head chasing you around would get me every time. The guide of how far you made it through the boss was off for this fight too. It never looked like I was close during the last phase, but when I beat it finally I didn't last the much longer than previous attempts

Second try. The last part was pretty intense.
"its okay a lizard ate me and elucidated my fate" - MJ_Max on Dark Souls
3DSFC : 0860-3930-2170 | NNID : CapnMuffin | XBGT : Capn Muffin

User Info: Tha_Man_DS

Tha_Man_DS
2 months ago#6
RaisinBizzle posted...
CapnMuffin posted...

This was one if the only bosses I beat on my first try.
Maybe I was lucky, but I found this boss to be A LOT easier than some of the w1's bosses...
Waiting for: Super Mario Odyssey, Ori and the Will of the Wisps & the new Metroid games (and more).

User Info: soothsayer

soothsayer
2 months ago#7
Tha_Man_DS posted...
RaisinBizzle posted...
CapnMuffin posted...

This was one if the only bosses I beat on my first try.
Maybe I was lucky, but I found this boss to be A LOT easier than some of the w1's bosses...

The last phase is really difficult, and this was one of the hardest bosses in the game personally. She killed me more than the dragon. However I didn't have smoke bomb,roundabout and didn't know you can parry the peppermint.

User Info: shin_mcgoo

shin_mcgoo
2 months ago#8
I might be wrong, but if you do good damage to her while she's on top of the castle, does she charge at you earlier and give up on sending out the underlings? I swear the time we beat it that's what happened.
"That was quite a mouthful! I guess you're used to that kind of thing."
  1. Boards
  2. Cuphead
  3. so...the double ko is possible

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived