Is gyakufunsha glitched?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Let It Die
  3. Is gyakufunsha glitched?

User Info: LNCShall

LNCShall
11 months ago#1
Went to Moriba and found gyakufunsha there, and I just happened to have a ton of cash... bought a load of special metals, was super happy.

made some more cash and wanted to find the shop again on a later session, but couldn't find him anywhere in the third tier. got irritated with how much time i was wasting, so went to go find him in the second tier and he was in neither of the two spots he usually is (nutakoen and koshi-tagawa)

what gives??? he's finally got some great stuff and now i can't find him anymore! ugh! is this a glitch, or have the devs changed his movement patterns? is he only in ONE spot in the tower regardless of tier, or what's going on?

User Info: GOLDILOX

GOLDILOX
11 months ago#2
Sometimes he's in a location that isn't in the rotation.

I often can't find him in the 20's where there are 5 possible places he can be, but he's usually in the 30's because there are only 2 places.

Does that make sense?
we... must... save... this... doomed... world...

User Info: omnixas

omnixas
11 months ago#3
I literally just got back to waiting room from trying to find him myself. Checked all known locations in the teens, twenties and thirties. If you count re-running floors - I cleared over 50 in one go. All that running around and no shops. Talk about frustrating!

So yeah, I feel ya! Have a ton of coins from all the kills but still sucks.

User Info: TheSL1Club

TheSL1Club
11 months ago#4
Before the update it's so simple, Haratsuka and uchinobu rotation every hour, now it's completely random.
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.

User Info: tanarri69

tanarri69
11 months ago#5
Whatever they did to tweak the shops has done more harm than good. I thought it was nice that we could finally get colored metals from the shops, but it looks like they broke more than they fixed with this one.
[PSN: narF72] [Asheron's Call 2: Billy Mountain] [Dragon's Dogma: Miang (pawn)]
LBP Frozen in Time series (lbp.me/v/qrt8b2) Massive, open-ended Metroidvania!

User Info: Killer500321

Killer500321
11 months ago#6
allright so i've been grinding him and this what happens to me. In the 30 floors he has two spawn locations so first i go to Haratuka (39f) and use treasure humter to see that hes no there so i go down to Uchinobu (33f) and hes not there agian so i go back up and hes magicly there. i'ce never had to revist a floor in same exploration to get him to spawn so somthing is up. also its not just once that this has happend ive done this a total of 5 times so far and its rather time consuming.
Waaaaaay too tired

User Info: GOLDILOX

GOLDILOX
11 months ago#7
I have gotten my raiding in the 30's down to a formula. I bring between 50-100KC.

40F Futagi
39F Haratsuka - (if the shop is there I buy the 5 ultra rares at 10K ea)
38F Ebata - Jin Die (chance for War Ensemble)
37F Hiromatsu - kill coins
38F Yataka-Cho (gold chest, chance for metal)
36F Itanodai - Goto (chance for Candlewolf)
35F Shina-yama - kill coins
34F Nitanda - Coen (chance for DOD)
33F Togose or Uchinobu (depending on if I have 250,000 kill coins yet, Possible shop X4 red metals, ultra rares)
32F Katsuma or Koshi-yama (depending on route, U10 or gold chest)

You get the idea, it's mostly a direct path down, it takes about 1.5 hours and sometimes I end up with over 10 red metals if I get a little lucky. I always see the shop, sometimes twice and he's restocked. I use a collector.
we... must... save... this... doomed... world...

User Info: hidekigarcia

hidekigarcia
11 months ago#8
I think the decision for him to spawn less frequently has to do with the event tomorrow which improves the chance of encountering him. Also, his new stock probably isn't gonna be permanent, so you might wanna make good use of the next couple of Wednesdays.

User Info: xtric8

xtric8
11 months ago#9
GOLDILOX posted...
I have gotten my raiding in the 30's down to a formula. I bring between 50-100KC.

40F Futagi
39F Haratsuka - (if the shop is there I buy the 5 ultra rares at 10K ea)
38F Ebata - Jin Die (chance for War Ensemble)
38F Yataka-Cho (gold chest, chance for metal)
36F Itanodai - Goto (chance for Candlewolf)
35F Shina-yama - kill coins
34F Nitanda - Coen (chance for DOD)
33F Togose or Uchinobu (depending on if I have 250,000 kill coins yet, Possible shop X4 red metals, ultra rares)
32F Katsuma or Koshi-yama (depending on route, U10 or gold chest)

You get the idea, it's mostly a direct path down, it takes about 1.5 hours and sometimes I end up with over 10 red metals if I get a little lucky. I always see the shop, sometimes twice and he's restocked. I use a collector.

Ok so he's more likely to spawn in the higher shops now it seems. I've only been going to 9f-20s for the shops and he is only there once a day and doesn't respawn until the next day. Or I'm just really unlucky, I don't know.
  1. Boards
  2. Let It Die
  3. Is gyakufunsha glitched?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived