What do you think the minimum buy-in will be for Smuggler's Run?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. What do you think the minimum buy-in will be for Smuggler's Run?

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
3 months ago#1
I'm guessing a hanger and possibly some kind of plane or heli to even get started. 1.5m for bare bones functionality? What do you think?
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.

User Info: XELA-2013

XELA-2013
3 months ago#2
i recon a bunker will be needed, then 2 mil for a runway
long live the oppressor

User Info: gtarocker

gtarocker
3 months ago#3
The essentials? 3 mil
PSN kotabones

User Info: Smoidal

Smoidal
3 months ago#4
gtarocker posted...
The essentials? 3 mil
PSNs: Smoidal..... GOT__ME__ONE..... LS_HUMER_CONTROL
"I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand." Captain AFK

User Info: PrinceofDDR

PrinceofDDR
3 months ago#5
Got about 3 mil, so I'm good for tomorrow.
Fabulous Biker CEO of GTA Online!

Element_Pearl
3 months ago#6
I'm about to hit 50m, so I'm sure I'm set for whatever the update brings, but man, R* has really been putting the screws to us with their update pricing lately.

User Info: CODYQX4

CODYQX4
3 months ago#7
Element_Pearl posted...
I'm about to hit 50m, so I'm sure I'm set for whatever the update brings, but man, R* has really been putting the screws to us with their update pricing lately.

I see the frogs are finally starting to realize that the pot of water R* put them in is finally boiling over.

It's been overpriced for quite some time when you think about how much of a shark card it takes to get something like a Super car that gets dethroned by the next Super in a week or two (Osiris->T20) or nerfed 10+ ranks down (Cunning Stunts cars), or just plain sucks for what you pay for (X80 being the most overpriced but handles like s***, sounds like s*** (seriously, what the f*** R*, why does it sound like a tricycle with a card in the wheel spokes), and loses on top speed to cheaper cars.

Watch something better than the recent XA-21 come out soon. Thankfully the Super class is the most balanced. Most of the other racing classes have a single dominant car until R* releases a new dominant car.

I'll burn $50M of "the real Import/Export" money on this DLC the day it drops and there will still be more s*** in the dripfeed for months most likely. I don't know how people play this without glitching.
Because Cark Shards bro...

User Info: GSid

GSid
3 months ago#8
I'll be back to 170 Million by tomorrow. Other than 5 million from swap gate, I've played the game straight up. No resets, dupes, or glitches.

It can be done, I just don't do griefing or free roam trolling. I would if you actually got rewarded or payed.
For someone who "can't even English", Keep Playing & Complaining.

User Info: XELA-2013

XELA-2013
3 months ago#9
GSid posted...
I'll be back to 170 Million by tomorrow. Other than 5 million from swap gate, I've played the game straight up. No resets, dupes, or glitches.

It can be done, I just don't do griefing or free roam trolling. I would if you actually got rewarded or payed.

you do
long live the oppressor

Element_Pearl
3 months ago#10
CODYQX4 posted...
Element_Pearl posted...

I see the frogs are finally starting to realize that the pot of water R* put them in is finally boiling over.

It's been overpriced for quite some time when you think about how much of a shark card it takes to get something like a Super car that gets dethroned by the next Super in a week or two (Osiris->T20) or nerfed 10+ ranks down (Cunning Stunts cars), or just plain sucks for what you pay for (X80 being the most overpriced but handles like s***, sounds like s*** (seriously, what the f*** R*, why does it sound like a tricycle with a card in the wheel spokes), and loses on top speed to cheaper cars.

Watch something better than the recent XA-21 come out soon. Thankfully the Super class is the most balanced. Most of the other racing classes have a single dominant car until R* releases a new dominant car.

I'll burn $50M of "the real Import/Export" money on this DLC the day it drops and there will still be more s*** in the dripfeed for months most likely. I don't know how people play this without glitching.

I don't care about most of the super-cars or incidental s***. I only buy stuff that unlocks actual content, although I did get an Oppressor because it's a unique vehicle unlike anything else in the game. And a Buzzard because lol CEO stuff without a Buzzard.

Other than that I'm still driving my Dominator and that's good enough for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. What do you think the minimum buy-in will be for Smuggler's Run?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived