The Doomsday Heist is announced...

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. The Doomsday Heist is announced...

User Info: SwordCzar

SwordCzar
6 days ago#1
... And it IS gonna drop on the 12th.
It looks pretty incredible!

https://www.rockstargames.com/videos/video/12014
"For when the great scorer comes to write against your name, he marks - NOT - that you won, but how you played the game."
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: DynamiteV01

DynamiteV01
6 days ago#2
It looks sick as s***, i'm really excited for it. Now i just have to go farm millions of dollars in preparation for it lol.
Even if you can't control everything...you can always control something. Your body - Use it...Amuse it...because one day...you're going to lose it.
-Jeff Hardy

User Info: Gamer99z

Gamer99z
6 days ago#3
Is it actually legitimately heists that require 4 people or more stuff you do in public lobbies?
"You need to lay off the peanut-butthurt and u-jelly sandwiches" - Neon Octopus
Jetpacks!
Keep on chooglin'.

SwordCzar
6 days ago#5
Jetpacks, underwater mission aspects, flying cars, upgraded tank, new planes, new guns, and getting inside Chilliad!
No mention of mansions, but the content shown in the trailer seems extravagant.
And exciting.
"For when the great scorer comes to write against your name, he marks - NOT - that you won, but how you played the game."
Gamer99z posted...
Is it actually legitimately heists that require 4 people or more stuff you do in public lobbies?

I don't think they would've put "Heist" in the name if it wasn't an actual heist.

Now, it may not be heists (plural). It seems like it might just be one new mega-heist.
Keep on chooglin'.

User Info: GSid

GSid
6 days ago#7
Looks promising as hell. Delorean, Jet pack, etc. Hoping it’s not free roam/public lobby. Stick to how the heist were
Before you ask a question use the "Search Topic" bar. Keep Playing & Complaining.

User Info: Gamer99z

Gamer99z
6 days ago#8
spiderman88mill posted...
Gamer99z posted...

I don't think they would've put "Heist" in the name if it wasn't an actual heist.

Now, it may not be heists (plural). It seems like it might just be one new mega-heist.

That's what I figured but I was hoping not since I don't have the same group I had back when Heists first came out and with randoms they're at worst impossible or at best rage inducing. I only ever play with my gf now so trying to find 2 people will suck ass. And one thing I didn't miss was the immediate failure for someone leaving, getting disconnected, etc.

GSid posted...
Looks promising as hell. Delorean, Jet pack, etc. Hoping it’s not free roam/public lobby. Stick to how the heist were

I don't like the public lobby stuff, but at the same time the matchmaking system sucked ass for heists and having the hard requirement for exactly 4 people and having to reload the whole thing if someone left.
"You need to lay off the peanut-butthurt and u-jelly sandwiches" - Neon Octopus
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: lkadl

lkadl
6 days ago#9
Flying car ! Underwater car !

Looks awesome man. Say what you want about Rockstar but I've never bought a shark card and am loving the game. Can't wait.

SwordCzar
6 days ago#10
The Ballistic Missile Launcher can apparently target and destroy multiple bogeys at one time. That's intense, but I'm not at all certain it'll be very useful in freeroam.
I hope we get to buy the big-ass submarine we see in the trailer.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. The Doomsday Heist is announced...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.