Wow Saboteur is a party killer.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Wow Saboteur is a party killer.

User Info: shadow8blade

shadow8blade
1 year ago#1
I been in several groups that attempted this mission and oddly enough not a one made past the first defense part. I am surprised this mission is that much of pain to defend that computer. Any one else notice this party killing mission??

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
1 year ago#2
Played it last night for the first time after reading about it and beat it with three people without any issues. Not sure why this is considered hard but it was a joke when we did it but then again it was only on normal difficulty but I think we at least got gold rating
Sigs are for nerds.

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
1 year ago#3
the trick is you need to put the flash traps all over the room

User Info: sjaugust1

sjaugust1
1 year ago#4
We did it on the first try with two isics, thorn, wrath and I think a phoebe. No problems until the last defense mission. That was brutal.

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
1 year ago#5
Mander1861 posted...
Played it last night for the first time after reading about it and beat it with three people without any issues. Not sure why this is considered hard but it was a joke when we did it but then again it was only on normal difficulty but I think we at least got gold rating
I think the Channelers at the end do crazy damage, that's the problem.
Go and play it on Advanced and tell me how you fare.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj | JPN Smash FC 2122-7970-0148
Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
1 year ago#6
mcnichoj posted...
Mander1861 posted...
I think the Channelers at the end do crazy damage, that's the problem.
Go and play it on Advanced and tell me how you fare.

Ya prolly a lot harder
Sigs are for nerds.

User Info: BiggyDX

BiggyDX
1 year ago#7
I think the scaling of health vs damage output is pretty bad on health objectives once you start getting 4 or 5 players in the group. I'm not saying the mission can't be done, but it definitely feels like its harder than it should be considering it's only on normal difficulty.

Thing is, you can be doing very well, with no players dying whatsoever, and all it takes is one Channeler or one of those humanoid-attackers to do a crazy amount of damage to the objective.
"There they were, thinking they were all safe-and-sound then BAM! Spike Trap" -- Hunter (Dragon Age: Inquisition)
XBO Gamertag: Biggy DX

User Info: RoundedTikTak

RoundedTikTak
1 year ago#8
Same problem flash traps u say?

User Info: evildarkscot

evildarkscot
1 year ago#9
Just tried to do archive and near the end and just two of us are holding off the massive wave of enemies that spawn at the end everyone else was intent on screwing us over by hanging out about 500 metres away from the fight.
The wolf does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
gt:darkwolfcub , waiting on deus ex, wanting deus ex, think quantum break will be good.

User Info: shadow8blade

shadow8blade
1 year ago#10
Anyone else hoping they might nerf Saboteur when they give us the next patch?? I am still not seeing a possible way to complete this. Even with a well rounded team it's like it comes down to dumb luck.
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Wow Saboteur is a party killer.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived