Is Capture matchmaking broken?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Is Capture matchmaking broken?

User Info: dokukaeru

dokukaeru
1 year ago#1
I can search for 30+ minutes with no luck on Capture but can get a game fairly quick on over or other pvp maps.

Is there really no one playing or is it broken?
People that dont believe in evolution are like people that dont believe in computers.

User Info: TheHefHugs

TheHefHugs
1 year ago#2
I think it tries a little too hard to match you with liked skilled individuals but to my knowledge that is indeed the least played mode. If it's taking you that long you should be backing and researching maybe even closing the game and re-opening. I just can't imagine sitting there for 30 minutes trying to get a game.
GT: MahZeeeeeee (7es)
PSN: Hefty Hugs

User Info: Deathpossesion

Deathpossesion
1 year ago#3
Its glitched for some solo players. If you have one team member youll find a match.
In the game of life it's a good idea to have a few early losses, which relieves you of the pressure of trying to maintain an undefeated season.GT: Sm0oth Legacy

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
1 year ago#4
try closing the game and restarting

User Info: dokukaeru

dokukaeru
1 year ago#5
Yeah I did console restarts and closing the game and such.
It was just capture. I could get an incursions or story mode public no problem.
I was trying to get the 10 first blood kills for ghalt so I wanted short matches.
I think NA servers are sparsely populated early morning(4-8am est)
There have been a couple times I would get 4 other teammates and then not find some opponents. I would get a message saying matchmaking failed.
People that dont believe in evolution are like people that dont believe in computers.

User Info: Marth113

Marth113
1 year ago#6
It's even worse when a person disconnects and it has to that whole team again.
I like you more and more the less that you breathe.
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Is Capture matchmaking broken?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived