Playing Overwatch made me realize how much I appreciate having sprint on here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Playing Overwatch made me realize how much I appreciate having sprint on here

User Info: wecantaim

wecantaim
1 year ago#1
As far as I can tell, only ONE character in overwatch can sprint. And get this, its his ABILITY. Literally an entire ability is taken up for the dude to have sprint instead of it simply being a feature everyone has, like in Battleborn.

I didn't realize how much I appreciated having a sprint button here until I played Overwatch.

User Info: sammoprime

sammoprime
1 year ago#2
wecantaim posted...
As far as I can tell, only ONE character in overwatch can sprint. And get this, its his ABILITY. Literally an entire ability is taken up for the dude to have sprint instead of it simply being a feature everyone has, like in Battleborn.

I didn't realize how much I appreciated having a sprint button here until I played Overwatch.

A few characters can move quickly as an ability. Tracer transports quickly in whatever direction you're facing. D.Va rocket boosts in a certain direction. But I get what you're saying. It can take a bit to adjust to there only being essentially one level of movement speed rather than two like most modern FPS.

I personally don't mind it in Overwatch (there's not a lot of ground to cover) but I'm certainly glad it's there in Battleborn.

User Info: gatooo

gatooo
1 year ago#3
It depends. If it's a game like Halo which is rather slow-paced (in comparison with OW and BB), has big maps with vehicules, small maps with a lot of corridors, etc... It's ok.

But yeah, I find it troubling not to have a sprint button in OW.

User Info: wtw531

wtw531
1 year ago#4
wecantaim posted...

Main thing that sucks in Overwatch which is no sprint for me
Gamefaqs is not a place for grammar nazi( you better try not correcting this at all)
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Playing Overwatch made me realize how much I appreciate having sprint on here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived