Metacritic's reviews

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Metacritic's reviews

User Info: USF

USF
1 year ago#31
ElectricSheep posted...

Seriously why the hell do you come on this board??

No one gives a crap about your opunion.

I've played Overwatch and turned it off midway through my second match and played BB for a good 5 hours straight before having to go to bed.

Do everyone a favour and stfu about BB.

No one cares about OVERWATCH it's boring as hell.

Stay on the blizzboi board k thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
Currently Playing: Dark Souls 3, Street Fighter V.

User Info: wecantaim

wecantaim
1 year ago#32
TheGamerTrainer posted...
(alot of people won't even touch the multiplayer pvp).

That's like saying a lot of people won't touch Call of Duty's multiplayer.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the MP IS the main draw for this game.

User Info: MdotSCOTT

MdotSCOTT
1 year ago#33
77 is actually pretty good on metacritic
PSN: MdotSCOTT

User Info: FunWithAFryPan

FunWithAFryPan
1 year ago#34
gatooo posted...
I find Overwatch to be mediocre at best, does that mean everyone who loves it settle for mediocrity too ? Or does that mean that I have bad tastes and I must dislikes Battleborn and loves Overwatch because someone on a board say that ?

Really, some people just need to know what "opinions" means...

Why are you so shocked at people discussing their opinions about video games on a message board dedicated to the discussion of video games?

People take the Dude's philosophy of "that's just, like, your opinion, man" way too far sometimes.
He who strikes with meaning is killed by meaning.

User Info: ZephyrADK

ZephyrADK
1 year ago#35
Saying nobody should come here to criticize the game is one of the most immature stances one can take.

A lot of people come to these forums that haven't bought the game yet but are considering it and only having fanboys praising the game doesn't help someone make an informed purchase. Fact is ALL criticism is valid as long as it's constructive and objective.

Opinions are also valid to an extent. As long as it's not "lol this game is asstastic crap" and more like "I think the style of humor is sophomoric and lacking substance so the story isn't appealing to me" then it's a valid opinion. It helps someone who doesn't like that sense of humor know they shouldn't buy the game.

That's just one of a million examples I could use. Grow up and stop acting like detractors are trolls or fanboys of another game. Even if someone likes the other current hot topic, Overwatch, doesn't mean their views on this game are unwarranted or should be ignored.

User Info: TrueDozenMarks

TrueDozenMarks
1 year ago#36
It depends. There's a big difference between some people maybe saying their peace about a game in a topic or two and moving on, compared to those people who just hate a game and for whatever stupid reason they come up with, seem to spend all day every day for weeks or months on end just bashing the game every chance they get in every thread.

Those latter people need to grow up and go do something with their lives that they enjoy. Criticism is one thing, but outright bashing something repeatedly just to be a douchebag on purpose is another entirely, especially when they're those idiot people who don't even say why something is bad. They'll just randomly show up in threads, such as on this board, and say something to the effect of "x game (Overwatch in this case) is better" and not state any reason why.

User Info: gatooo

gatooo
1 year ago#37
I'm really fed up with reviewers blaming the lack of content of the game, really...

Apparently, if a game doesn't have s*** loads of content at launch, a 20 hours length campaign, 48 PvP maps, 15 differents modes and a billion skins to unlock, the game lacks content.

Oh, but when you're named Blizzard or Naughty Dog it's ok when you don't have anything to unlock (asides cosmetics things), when you don't have a campaign or a story driven game with a 10 hours campaign and no splitscreen because it's so cool to have two consoles and two games to play with a friend...

Really, reviewers are just thrashing games like Battleborn or Street Fighter V (among others) for the lack of content. They're making it the worst point of those games when those games have generally average content or more content than most of games nowadays. Besides, it makes them look like they're mlissing all the fun in those games because they're focusing too much on the number of colors you can unlock for your character, it makes me sick...

User Info: Quan__Cheap

Quan__Cheap
1 year ago#38
gatooo posted...
I'm really fed up with reviewers blaming the lack of content of the game, really...

Apparently, if a game doesn't have s*** loads of content at launch, a 20 hours length campaign, 48 PvP maps, 15 differents modes and a billion skins to unlock, the game lacks content.

Oh, but when you're named Blizzard or Naughty Dog it's ok when you don't have anything to unlock (asides cosmetics things), when you don't have a campaign or a story driven game with a 10 hours campaign and no splitscreen because it's so cool to have two consoles and two games to play with a friend...

Really, reviewers are just thrashing games like Battleborn or Street Fighter V (among others) for the lack of content. They're making it the worst point of those games when those games have generally average content or more content than most of games nowadays. Besides, it makes them look like they're mlissing all the fun in those games because they're focusing too much on the number of colors you can unlock for your character, it makes me sick...

You are on point mister. But SfV really lacks on content tho
The official Quan Chi of all Mortal kombat boards. SfV: FANG Battleborn: Kleese

User Info: gatooo

gatooo
1 year ago#39
Quan__Cheap posted...
gatooo posted...

You are on point mister. But SfV really lacks on content tho

Well I'm ok with the launch content of SFV but the thing that really destroyed the game is the lack of communication and the very slow updates, I think.

User Info: Quan__Cheap

Quan__Cheap
1 year ago#40
Fair enough. It's a shame, cause the gameplay is pretty damn good
The official Quan Chi of all Mortal kombat boards. SfV: FANG Battleborn: Kleese
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Metacritic's reviews

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived