The Tekken sukajan jacket of Heihachi....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. The Tekken sukajan jacket of Heihachi....

User Info: Jonathan_F_G

Jonathan_F_G
10 months ago#11
*Bump*
"Self-love begins the journey to freedom." - Jonathan Fernando Goldberg

User Info: VengeanceSDK

VengeanceSDK
10 months ago#12
I emailed the store about this. They stopped the product line, probably due to not having enough sales. If you placed the free pre order and asked them why it was canceled, you'll get a free copy of Tekken 7. That's what they offered me instead.

User Info: MasterFoxCheif3

MasterFoxCheif3
10 months ago#13
Bestia_Somnia posted...
It's bulls***. It wasnt available in the UK. I would've bought it otherwise. Their loss.

How is it a loss if they sold out.....>.>
"President of the I Hate Batman Club: He's overpowered without any superpowers"
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbszqlgazu1qkf9ito4_250.gif

User Info: orochigirl

orochigirl
10 months ago#14
VengeanceSDK posted...
I emailed the store about this. They stopped the product line, probably due to not having enough sales. If you placed the free pre order and asked them why it was canceled, you'll get a free copy of Tekken 7. That's what they offered me instead.

You lucked out better than I did. When I emailed the store, they told me that I "manually abandoned" my order on January 19. According to my browser history (which I don't really clear out), there's no proof that I accessed the store site on that date. And I never got the offer for a free copy of Tekken 7.

User Info: orochigirl

orochigirl
10 months ago#15
I'm guessing that they didn't bother to see that my order was for the jacket when I first emailed them. When I mentioned the jacket in a second email, I got the whole spiel that they cancelled the jacket product line. They don't say why.

User Info: Bestia_Somnia

Bestia_Somnia
10 months ago#16
Lucky Markman and Murray. Their jackets will be worth a fortune now.
Injustice 2 wishlist: Captain Cold, Reverse-Flash/Zoom, Black Hand, Circe, Bizarro, Darkseid, Constantine.

Jonathan_F_G
10 months ago#17
VengeanceSDK posted...

Is that true? So, even if I had preordered the jacket, I still wouldn't have gotten it? Well f*** me, I wanted that jacket so hard, that I wanted it more than Tekken 7. Of course I want Tekken 7. But I know I won't be playing it anytime soon.
(message deleted)

Jonathan_F_G
10 months ago#19
Thoughts anyone? I personally think the cancellation is a shame.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. The Tekken sukajan jacket of Heihachi....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived