Eliza outfits don't unlock? Same with all DLC characters?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Eliza outfits don't unlock? Same with all DLC characters?

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
4 months ago#1
This is such BS.

This is a character you pay for, with real money, and 2000 matches doesn't unlock her Phantom outfit? What the hell?

Presumably all DLC characters are going to be like this, reliant on a crazy RNG to get the costumes?

User Info: el_Principe

el_Principe
4 months ago#2
I'm confused.

If you have played 2,000 treasure matches, presumably with Eliza, this outfit hasn't popped up once?
PSN: Principe_de_Lety
How to beat Hell/Hard Survival! with tips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob3hAhDZbfI

User Info: ss4gogeta_dark

ss4gogeta_dark
4 months ago#3
I think every character or at least most have a DLC costume or something that is locked until release. I know Bryan has a DLC purchase custom that I cannot even buy yet.
PSN - FHHeroxoot|NNID - Heroxoot|Steam - [FH]Heroxoot
Twitch.tv/heroxoot

User Info: Trickstar90

Trickstar90
4 months ago#4
ss4gogeta_dark posted...
I think every character or at least most have a DLC costume or something that is locked until release. I know Bryan has a DLC purchase custom that I cannot even buy yet.

Eliza's Phantom outfit is unlockable. I was a bit bummed out when I found that out, too, but now that I've got everything it's all good.
Unproductive drain on society.

User Info: ImaPC

ImaPC
4 months ago#5
Might not be intentional. I mean, it doesn't seem right for Eliza's items to not unlock also when getting 2000 matches. Maybe someone with a tweeter can ask and maybe find something out?

User Info: PotatoAsh

PotatoAsh
4 months ago#6
I generally think that if you pay for a character, you should be getting all of their customization items unlocked instantly, cause you freakin' paid for them.
PSN: PotatoAsh (of course!)

User Info: m0986-8

m0986-8
4 months ago#7
Wasnt she a preorder bonus meaning you didnt pay for her?
6600K 3.5GHZ | GTX 1070 | 16 GB RAM | Samsung Evo 500GB | Asus Z170 A-R

User Info: ImaPC

ImaPC
4 months ago#8
m0986-8 posted...
Wasnt she a preorder bonus meaning you didnt pay for her?

Free and 30 days exclusive for pre-orders, but she is a paid DLC outside of that.

User Info: PotatoAsh

PotatoAsh
4 months ago#9
It's okay if she was added as a preorder bonus, but as soon as people pay for her (probably next month), they should get all of her 'unlockables' as well...
PSN: PotatoAsh (of course!)

User Info: Shadow-Krow

Shadow-Krow
4 months ago#10
I main Eliza and unlocked her full Phantom set in Treasure battle. 200 matches.
PSN/CFN: Shadow-Krow
Still waiting on that Lei Wulong T7 trailer.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Eliza outfits don't unlock? Same with all DLC characters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived