Character Episodes are a joke

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Character Episodes are a joke

User Info: mammyMinaji

mammyMinaji
4 months ago#11
drivenby posted...
Rhiethreal posted...
They should have been the arcade mode endings.

I keep saying this. Tekken's ending have mostly been garbage for a while.

The recent endings may have been underwhelming, butt TTT2's weren't, and these don't even feel like endings to me.

User Info: AmyVista

AmyVista
4 months ago#12
mammyMinaji posted...
and these don't even feel like endings to me.

This.

They look like prologues (Especially Leo's).
Will not remove this until Julia Chang is confirmed for Tekken 7.
T7FR : Claudio | SFV : Karin | NSUNS4 : Tayuya | KOFXIV : Ash (oh wait...)

User Info: Ragiroth

Ragiroth
4 months ago#13
What they should've done is have arcade be about 7 or 8 matches long. Then the second to last fight is the character episode. Well the little info about them would be at the beginning of arcade mode. Then you fight Kazumi or Akuma, then the character ending.

But nope, gotta worry about catering to the competitive hobknockers. Who needs mainstay features right?
Official Scarecrow of the Injustice 2 boards
PSN-Ragiroth

User Info: TheTsiribomOne

TheTsiribomOne
4 months ago#14
I wonder if that criticism reached Haradas ears by some form or another... all i see on his twitter are his b****es yapping about buying the game...smh
TsiribimTsiribom

User Info: KSA_ZACK

KSA_ZACK
4 months ago#15
Some were good, like King's (it's actually my favorite), but generally I can agree, they're quite underwhelming.
"It was not by my hand that I'm once again given flesh, I was called here by
HUMANS who wish to pay ME tribute" -Dracula, Symphony of the Night

User Info: WhiteZeus

WhiteZeus
4 months ago#16
each and everyone of them feel like prologues. It's insane.

User Info: p0w3rd00dx6

p0w3rd00dx6
4 months ago#17
TheTsiribomOne posted...
I wonder if that criticism reached Haradas ears by some form or another... all i see on his twitter are his b****es yapping about buying the game...smh

He just tunes out the haters. He isn't interested. If you want his attention, draw a Lili or Alisa fanart and tag him.

User Info: MoMoShinki

MoMoShinki
3 months ago#18
Ikr? I mean That lazy Harada works on that game for like more then 3years, he puts Akuma in the game with a useless story, he let Kazuya talk to a random soldier, Character episodes are 20seconds and also useless... mishima saga: We were expecting SO MUCH what do we get "5h story" d****. Also He makes dumb characters and leaves classics out Like fanfav Anna,Lei,Julia...without an story...
Serious T7 is wors Tekken game after T4

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
3 months ago#19
Would love to know why Bob is Bryan's Rival in this. Paul I could understand... Feng, I could understand . Kazuya, Heihachi, even Jack I could understand, not to mention I don't think they settled Bryan and yoshimitsu's feud..... But Bob?
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
"Xbox X is the best Xbox and will have even more backwards [compatible] games to choose from." Laylow

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
3 months ago#20
These are garbage. I actually liked most of Tag 2's endiings.

They literally just re-use the same dull Mishima story that felt old 20 years ago.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Character Episodes are a joke

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived