Help with Eliza?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Help with Eliza?

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
3 months ago#1
3717 matches played.

Only things not unlocked are Phantom Cape, Phantom Pants and Hit Effect C.

I don't care about the latter but I do want that outfit.

Played with all the characters, unlocked most stuff before 2000 but no matter what chests I get now it's only money. I'm sick of the RNG and about to just give up the game for a few months.

At this point, at the level she's at the CPU simply reads my inputs (or no-sells everything with Akuma, the worst character in fight game history) and there's nothing you can really spam with her that fools it (I had success with Dark Waves early on but not at this level).

If I want this outfit, is there really no other way but re-start my save and hope for better RNG luck second time around?

That's BS for a character we paid real money for.

User Info: nite1017

nite1017
3 months ago#2
...i thought everything unlocks after playing 2000 matches?

Maelora
3 months ago#3
No, it looks like DLC characters don't unlock.

Which is total BS seeing as you have to pay for them via the Season pass.

User Info: Trickstar90

Trickstar90
3 months ago#4
I got all her stuff from the special battles. (While playing as her.)
Unproductive drain on society.

nite1017
3 months ago#5
that explains why none of the metallic unlocked for akuma and eliza...

User Info: obersmith

obersmith
3 months ago#6
Good to know that 2000 matches doesn't unlock everything. That'll give me something more to do offline once I hit 2000 matches.
"How to Sell a Soundtrack: First, Ignore the Movie" -Newsweek headline

Maelora
3 months ago#7
Trickstar90 posted...

These are pretty much unwinnable against the CPU after a certain point. Unless there's some spam moves that can beat the CPU at this level?

User Info: Trickstar90

Trickstar90
3 months ago#8
Maelora posted...
Trickstar90 posted...

These are pretty much unwinnable against the CPU after a certain point. Unless there's some spam moves that can beat the CPU at this level?

Honestly, I did it a while ago, so I don't remember, but Kazuya was the only one that ever gave me trouble.
Unproductive drain on society.

nite1017
3 months ago#9
@Maelora

Unless there's some spam moves that can beat the CPU at this level?

http://i.imgur.com/Ut1REYT.jpg

on a 92 win streaks with her in treasure mode. i'm confident that this strat will work up to tekken god prime.

at the start of the match, do her shoulder tackle 1+2 to push them away and create space. then spam her ground fireballs, when you build up her meter use her super ground fireball qcf 1+2. that will create even more space.

do not throw her fireball right after using her super (they are outside of your regular fireball range). but instead wait for them to get up then throw a fireball. after they get up a second later they'll run toward you which will put them in range of getting hit by the fireball. the point of this timing is to not whiff your fireball, they will close in fast if you do.

now for the closeup game. you have two options when the opponent is directly on you that you can't throw a fireball. block their attack and shoulder tackle or poke them with df+1 to stop their attack then shoulder tackle. now that should give you space to spam fireballs again.

(but you need to know how to sidestep kazumi special match, when she flys in the sky. that's literally the only thing you need to sidestep)

Maelora
3 months ago#10
Thanks, I'll try it.

I now have everything but the Phantom Pants, but the CPU is getting brutal :(
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Help with Eliza?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived