On the bright side, Tekken 8/Tag 3 has lots of room for improvement

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. On the bright side, Tekken 8/Tag 3 has lots of room for improvement

User Info: iphan4tic

iphan4tic
3 months ago#41
Deluded doesn't begin to describe you.
Winning without merit isn't winning at all.
Warp was removed from Mass Effect!

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
3 months ago#42
This is not delusion. It's the truth and nothing but the truth.
PSN/XBL/Steam/SFV CFN ID: Vulcan422
SFV: Bison, Urien | T7: Feng, Dragunov | GGXrdRev2: Raven, Sin | MVCI: Strider, Zero, Thanos | DBF: Trunks/Vegeta/Cell

User Info: ScreamingMonkey

ScreamingMonkey
3 months ago#43
Vulcan...

marnymichaels posted...
http://imgur.com/7So1t4P
One of the funniest videos I've ever seen recently:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toXMt1rzdrA

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
3 months ago#44
Calling it now... Vulcan is Lucky Chloe.

Vulcan422
3 months ago#45
ScreamingMonkey posted...
Vulcan...

marnymichaels posted...
http://imgur.com/7So1t4P

You dare quote that scumbag of a stalker who dares to try and undermine my brilliance? Reported.

Now I know exactly what this board really is: a throng of monkeys throwing s*** at each other that doesn't actually care about the game and would rather b**** about trivial s*** like graphics and lack of content. The worst of the NRS and Fraud or Alive boards combined.

The Arcsys, SFV, and even Fighting Game general boards have more class and intelligence than you primitives.
SFV: Bison, Urien | T7: Feng, Dragunov | GGXrdRev2: Raven, Sin | MVCI: Strider, Zero, Thanos | DBF: Trunks/Vegeta/Cell

User Info: Notwhoyouthink

Notwhoyouthink
3 months ago#46
Ksupreme90 posted...
Kakashi_Lawyer posted...
Solid Sonic posted...
I'd be fine with them continuing to use their existing animations. I mean...it's Tekken. It's fine, I've gotten used to it.

The universal and older character animations(many that get recycled for new characters) are awful. Hell Tekken doesnt even make different intro, voice work, and victory animations every game across the cast that is unheard of in the fighting game genre since like the 90s.

No other series gets excused for all the cost cutting Tekken does regularly.

Law has literally been copied and pasted from T5 they just added a rage art and some next gen shine to him

Solid Sonic posted...
Law's animations were dramatically changed in Tekken 6, come on now.

He's like the only character with a unique forward walk animation ffs
My questions can be stupid questions. But the way I see it, the internet is the home of stupid questions.

User Info: TheGFaqsKnight

TheGFaqsKnight
3 months ago#47
Therese posted...
The Tekken team basically won't have difficulty thinking about what else need to be improved on.

I mean can you imagine how awesome a true 'next gen' Tekken will be with beautiful graphics, Arkham Knight hair textures, Tekken 6 customisation, NRS story mode/ intro dialogues, brand new assets and no copy-pasted stuff, CGI endings *drools*

Oh, you don't know Bamco...

User Info: Nabinator

Nabinator
3 months ago#48
Vulcan422 posted...
Therese posted...
beautiful graphics

Graphics are already beautiful.

Arkham Knight hair textures

Sorry. Unreal Engine is the big thing with Japanese development now so you'll have to look at silly gaijin games if you care so much about f***ing hair.

Tekken 6 customisation

Tekken 6 customization was s***. You had to pay for the same items but a different color. It had more unique stuff, though. Still, the game price gouged the f*** out of your Fight Money. Editing the color on single costume pieces nowadays is better.

NRS story mode/ intro dialogues

There are still special intros. We don't need that witty banter bulls*** that Overwatch has that any f***ing edgelord or 12-year-old can make up.

brand new assets and no copy-pasted stuff

They'd have to remake the whole game from the ground up to do that. No point in fixing what ain't broke. That's what makes Tekken the series it is today. Do you WANT the series to go into hypersleep for 10,000 years?

CGI endings *drools*

We already have CGI endings. What you probably meant to say was "good endings", which you're not going to get because Tekken's story is ass (as properly believed by the development team, glad they stopped trying to take this s*** seriously).

Do you suck Harada's D every night?
You have the right to have an opinion, but that doesn't mean your opinion is right

Vulcan422
3 months ago#49
Harada made the series great again starting with Tekken 5, just as Ono made Street Fighter great again starting with SF4.

The people who want both of them gone fail to realize that without them, Namco and Capcom would gladly throw those series aside and focus solely on moneymakers like licensed anime games in Namco's case, and Monster Hunter/Resident Evil in Capcom's case.

The good news is that due to Japanese laws, no western developer can touch those series. Unfortunately, if both series die, no one else could handle them with the proper love and care they deserve.

User Info: BadassblackTA

BadassblackTA
3 months ago#50
Vulcan422 posted...
Harada made the series great again starting with Tekken 5, just as Ono made Street Fighter great again starting with SF4.

The people who want both of them gone fail to realize that without them, Namco and Capcom would gladly throw those series aside and focus solely on moneymakers like licensed anime games in Namco's case, and Monster Hunter/Resident Evil in Capcom's case.

The good news is that due to Japanese laws, no western developer can touch those series. Unfortunately, if both series die, no one else could handle them with the proper love and care they deserve.

heh unfortunately no one will realize what your message means lol
hmm...
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. On the bright side, Tekken 8/Tag 3 has lots of room for improvement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived