Just got this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alienation
  3. Just got this game

User Info: thehauntedpc

thehauntedpc
8 months ago#1
Just got this game as its on sale and I gotta say, I'm having a ball. Guns, grenades and big explosions. And online multiplayer is alive and well. And that thrill when you get a really good weapon!

Joining in with higher leveled players makes me jealous as they have cool looking weapons and abilities I'm a long way off getting. But it's all good.

User Info: Rahonui

Rahonui
8 months ago#2
Enjoy the ride! It is a fantastic game, easily worth whatever you paid for it. Join in some high level arc action, or any level on legendary, really, and with a little luck you'll pick up something special.

User Info: thehauntedpc

thehauntedpc
8 months ago#3
I have some good weapons now.

A nice Devastator with boomerang. (Not 12 slot but it still kicks ass).
A few primaries with different effects, though I find lightning to be the most useful on the primary weapons.
And various heavies which I rarely use.
And a delightful screen clearing vortex grenade.

Then I switched to a new character and even at 30/100ish, the bio guy (the one who can heal) is boring and weak to play as.

Will start the tank character soon as that seems to be the one most people play as. (Though I do love my saboteur's artillery strike.

User Info: Rahonui

Rahonui
8 months ago#4
thehauntedpc posted...
Will start the tank character soon as that seems to be the one most people play as. (Though I do love my saboteur's artillery strike.

I think the main reason is the tank is broken - in a good way. The dual wielding usually results in each gun operating at half, but the dlc weapons dual wield at full capacity, effectively doubling the output. Add in an armour set with speed buff and slower Tesla recharge, and they're pretty much unstoppable!

I still use my saboteur when I play the game. I was lucky enough to get a 12 slot devastator with boomerang on shoot, so legendary missions solo are a breeze. And if I ever play the ark, it never takes long for a tank or 2 to join in so I get lots of shields too.

User Info: a123454321

a123454321
7 months ago#5
I got this last week and loving it. I read reviews saying it was made for coop and single player it can be really hard. Im playing all levels on Professional level and im 15/20 in and not finding them overly difficult. Maybe as i have some legendary weapons its easier?

User Info: Jamie9000000

Jamie9000000
7 months ago#6
Just got this's last month? I am so sorry :P

But you're right, it's a great game, I've been enjoying it and just started getting myself legendary weapons :P
  1. Boards
  2. Alienation
  3. Just got this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived