Yes or No: Shujin is the least memorable Persona high school

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Yes or No: Shujin is the least memorable Persona high school

User Info: Hemerukio

Hemerukio
6 months ago#1
I'd have to say yes. Aside from the first arc with Kamoshida and later principal shenanigans, there wasn't too much of interest that ever took place at school. I'm not bashing it since it makes sense why the school wouldn't be a focus for the main character, but I don't think that negates it from being considered the least interesting school in a Persona game.
Makoto Niijima is best girl.

User Info: Raven236

Raven236
6 months ago#2
Well it's the most populated and by far largets of the schools featured thus far .

I actually spent a lot of time in my first playthrough watching npcs roam about the school.
PSN ID: Raven236 / N3DS FC: 1590-4697-4287
SSFIV Main: Sakura

User Info: Interrupt

Interrupt
6 months ago#3
No extracurricular activities really made my blood boils. Why the hell did they include practice building to begin with ? For immersiveness purpose ?

User Info: DrakoVongola1

DrakoVongola1
6 months ago#4
Interrupt posted...
Why the hell did they include practice building to begin with ? For immersiveness purpose ?

Yes
Official leader of the Illuminati.
"Never underestimate the power of the scout's code!" - Satan

User Info: PirateKing290

PirateKing290
6 months ago#5
I think it's a memorable one because the characters are ven more of a******s than usual and there's so much drama surrounding the school itself between Kamoshida and some of the other faculty members that I won't go into detail.
(KH3D HD, Nioh, AA Character Rankings) : https://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
PSN: Weeeler

User Info: Raven236

Raven236
6 months ago#6
Interrupt posted...
No extracurricular activities really made my blood boils. Why the hell did they include practice building to begin with ? For immersiveness purpose ?

They might in a golden remake.
Aeon....ect
PSN ID: Raven236 / N3DS FC: 1590-4697-4287
SSFIV Main: Sakura

User Info: DrakoVongola1

DrakoVongola1
6 months ago#7
Ryuji's confidant story is pretty much what the sports clubs ones would have probably ended up being anyway

All of the confidants in this one are about making deals with people who can help him out as a phantom thief. What would a school club help with there?
Official leader of the Illuminati.
"Never underestimate the power of the scout's code!" - Satan

User Info: Sairos

Sairos
6 months ago#8
It's not as memorable because you didn't interact with as many characters in it, multiple Confidants came from outside the school, rather than inside it, and since your char was considered a dangerous delinquent people didn't want to interact with you for the most part and likely wouldn't have accepted you into any clubs.

Hopefully they rectify that a bit if they end up having a FES/Golden version of this game.
Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
PSN: Aeturnum

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
6 months ago#9
Interrupt posted...
No extracurricular activities really made my blood boils.

WHAT! I am already not enjoying the lack of freedom in the first 20 hours and this just makes it seem worse.
Today is the day: Bomberman, Paper Mario, K.Rool, Wonder Red, and Goku for Smash.

User Info: chicostick

chicostick
6 months ago#10
No clubs for MC, which kinda sucks.

No sports, no music, no drama, newspaper club, occult club, etc.

Such a wasted potential.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Yes or No: Shujin is the least memorable Persona high school

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived