Would you like to see Persona 5-2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Would you like to see Persona 5-2?

User Info: MonkeyMaster007

MonkeyMaster007
7 months ago#1
I'm not talking an enhanced version like Golden or FES but a direct sequel? Maybe something like Atlus did with SMT IV Apocalypse. I know they lose their powers in the end, but what if something activates it. would you support it or no? Also my apologies if I made a lot of topics today, I just really love this game lol.
When you Pick a fight with a devil, You better be Stronger than hell

User Info: TechN9ne316

TechN9ne316
7 months ago#2
There's huge support for one
A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.

User Info: LegoTechnic

LegoTechnic
7 months ago#3
Sure, I'd be game.
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero

User Info: MonkeyMaster007

MonkeyMaster007
7 months ago#4
TechN9ne316 posted...
There's huge support for one

Really? Well damn, cool beans then!
When you Pick a fight with a devil, You better be Stronger than hell

User Info: Bloodshed113094

Bloodshed113094
7 months ago#5
I would prefer an enhanced version that fixes the story and character issues I had, mainly having so many nights where you are forced to sleep by Mona, Having to revisit dungeons 2-7 times because of plot, and Yusuke and Haru being pretty underdeveloped outside of their confidants.
I shouldn't have to clarify it's my opinion. You should assume that already.

User Info: Kori_SEES

Kori_SEES
7 months ago#6
I don't know... to be honest, i'd prefer a regular spin off. I mean, I LOOOVED the game, but the MC returns to his hometown, and the story doesn't really need more explanation or anything like it did in 3. In my opinion, sometimes you just have to enjoy the endings, and let it go.
Memento mori.

User Info: UberPyro64

UberPyro64
7 months ago#7
Well I know I'd love one. Hell I have a ton of ideas for one myself. I'd just love to see another full on RPG with these characters (I'd imagine we'd get new party members too though).

Haven't really seen all that much support for it myself though.
My Favourite Games List: http://imgur.com/a/awnLr

User Info: DylanYoshi

DylanYoshi
7 months ago#8
If it got announced I'd be hyped as hell... But no, probably not. This game is perfect as a standalone, and I don't want it to be bogged down with unnecessary bits of canon.

User Info: Zero 0083

Zero 0083
7 months ago#9
Oh, come on. We all know there's gonna be a Persona 5 Arena.
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear

User Info: OmegaWeaponZ

OmegaWeaponZ
7 months ago#10
MonkeyMaster007 posted...
I'm not talking an enhanced version like Golden or FES but a direct sequel? Maybe something like Atlus did with SMT IV Apocalypse. I know they lose their powers in the end, but what if something activates it. would you support it or no? Also my apologies if I made a lot of topics today, I just really love this game lol.

They lose their powers to enter the metaverse and steal hearts, not the power of their persona. Once that is unlocked, it stays that way, since it means the person in question has pretty much fused(accepted) their shadow.

Pardon if that was not what you meant.
. . .
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Would you like to see Persona 5-2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived