Where's the proof of Joker x Makoto being the most canon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Where's the proof of Joker x Makoto being the most canon?

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
7 months ago#21
There is no proof of a canon couple at this point. Only distorted cognitions and confirmation bias.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Currently playing: Cenakuni: Rath Of the White Rapper

User Info: End2011

End2011
7 months ago#22
Nothing

User Info: Xtatic324

Xtatic324
7 months ago#23
There is no canon gf for Joker. LOL!
Join "The Velvet Room" on discord. All Persona and SMT fans welcomed.
https://discord.gg/JsnQjFv

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
7 months ago#24
SomeUsername529 posted...
As someone who has actually interacted with women in real life I got the impression that Makoto was supposed to be the default girl.

Get lost Troll/wannabe Casanova.
They try hard to display their radiance. Trying to let us know they exist before they disappear. I admire that simple, honest wish.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
7 months ago#25
Makoto fan speaking, I am embarrassed that some people are pushing her as such when the very structure of the game means there is no canon to begin with.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: Zero 0083

Zero 0083
7 months ago#26
I actually chose Makoto for my run and instantly regretted it. She's kinda boring. On my NG+ and as much as people might not wanna admit it, Ann had an anime cutscene upon her introduction AND another anime cutscene when she talked with Joker about her problems. I kinda forgot that Ann's situation somewhat spurred the formation of the Phantom Thieves in the first place.

Then again, we all know we're gonna get a remake of P5 with some new girl who will be even more implied canon. Basically, a Marie for P5.
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear

User Info: SomeUsername529

SomeUsername529
7 months ago#27
BlueSnow posted...
SomeUsername529 posted...
As someone who has actually interacted with women in real life I got the impression that Makoto was supposed to be the default girl.

Get lost Troll/wannabe Casanova.

Oh no my opinion was addressed so rationally! Better cry and jerk-off on my anime body pillow.

User Info: UberPyro64

UberPyro64
7 months ago#28
There is no Canon romance. There are scenes that push you towards her but there are scenes with Ann earlier on and a little bit with Futaba as well. And it's basically revealed at the end of every female confidant, that they all kind of like you.

Makoto is the most popular girl and many including myself consider her the best girl by a good margin. So if Atlus were to make anyone canon, it would be her for that reason but I don't think they should. The games should remain as neutral as possible.

If Atlus decided to make her canon in another form of media like an anime series or a light novel however, I think that would be fine.
My Favourite Games List: http://imgur.com/a/awnLr

User Info: SquallEE

SquallEE
7 months ago#29
They are the only 2 characters with names related to a deck of cards.

Queen and the Joker card
duuuuuuuhhhhhh

User Info: Pinoy441

Pinoy441
7 months ago#30
>SMT
>Canon choices that dont have to do with their true endings

pick one
*grabs popcorn*
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Where's the proof of Joker x Makoto being the most canon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived