lol this game is so cheap

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. lol this game is so cheap

User Info: SweetHeartRinoa

SweetHeartRinoa
5 months ago#21
Brocknoth posted...
Safe rooms, use them.

Sometimes saferooms are few and in between *looks at 7th palace*
Smokie <3

User Info: Icefang526

Icefang526
5 months ago#22
Ah, Eligor and his double fangs attack. I know I suffered at least one death from that attack when I let the fight drag on for more than one turn.

When I found out that it was weak to lightning, I made sure to end the fight in one turn with both Ryuji and Joker using Zio and following up with all-out-attacks in every subsequent encounter.
PSN ID: Judgment526

User Info: U_arbiter

U_arbiter
5 months ago#23
As Takumi san says " it's not my fault you're weak". Play easy mode or safe mode so u won't get One hit killed. Or they say Git gud or just be careful next time, and saved frequently.
^^ FC 0533 - 5063 - 2804
Ign Dari

User Info: Bloodshed113094

Bloodshed113094
5 months ago#24
It's a JRPG. What do you expect? Getting killed because of bad luck is just a thing. Now, MC dying causing a game over, that is the bulls*** of this game.
I shouldn't have to clarify it's my opinion. You should assume that already.

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
5 months ago#25
SweetHeartRinoa posted...
Brocknoth posted...
Safe rooms, use them.

Sometimes saferooms are few and in between *looks at 7th palace*

This ass hat was actually the last enemy in front of the safehouse.. But I can already see this game is full of this BS so I'll probably move on to something better
"Making the mistake was like my only teacher" Royce da 5'9"
GOTY Nier "We are Homo Ludens. We are those who play."

User Info: pumpkin_cat

pumpkin_cat
5 months ago#26
Bigpoppapump1 posted...
pumpkin_cat posted...
I dunno. Had one or two 'cheap' moments in the game, but mostly played like a usual Persona game. Didn't find it all that hard. Standard advice applies: save whenever you can, if you're having trouble, grind, grind, fusion, grind.

I feel like this is too hard for many gamers these days.

Okay, that's sad. I've been playing on Normal difficulty (aside from anything else, I have an 8 month old, so my focus is not the greatest) and really haven't had a hard time. Not even that much grinding.

User Info: kuroishironeko

kuroishironeko
5 months ago#27
Get a better Persona. Can't count how many people still use that crappy Arsene. Get Slime or Obariyon as soon as possible.
Sophie and Plachta are the perfect Yuri couple. Best ship in the Atelier series ^_^

User Info: YanDaMan263

YanDaMan263
5 months ago#28
This is an issue I have with SMT games in general, you can get randomed out with a game over at almost every encounter due to bad RNG.
LOL @ U

User Info: Mocorongo

Mocorongo
5 months ago#29
The only cheap thing in this game is Anubis, who can easily use Insta-Kills when you are Ambushed - but you can counter with Isis, immune to Inta-Kills and avaiable to recruit in the very same Palace.

Just bring a decent Persona and avoid Red Aura enemies if you are unprepared.
The (Un)Official husbando of MahBoyd/LordLarbys from GFaqs
NNID: Mocorongo / FC: 4527 - 9766 - 7463

User Info: Bigpoppapump1

Bigpoppapump1
5 months ago#30
YanDaMan263 posted...
This is an issue I have with SMT games in general, you can get randomed out with a game over at almost every encounter due to bad RNG.

That's what makes it exciting rather imo. Compared to FFXV where you know you can't die to anything. The fear of death isn't really strong in this game but it's there at least.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. lol this game is so cheap

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived