wow after playing 30 hrs into the game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. wow after playing 30 hrs into the game

User Info: JudeMathis45

JudeMathis45
2 months ago#1
I can see why manyyyyy people consider this the best JRPG and a masterpiece im loving it~ McDonalds :D 100x better than ff 15

User Info: BasementDude

BasementDude
2 months ago#2
McDonald's!?
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 2,001,013,917,878

User Info: Bloodshed113094

Bloodshed113094
2 months ago#3
I mean, it's not hard to be better than one of the worst Final Fantasy games, but it is really great. You should check out Persona 3 and 4 as well if you haven't yet.
I shouldn't have to clarify it's my opinion. You should assume that already.

JudeMathis45
2 months ago#4
BasementDude posted...
McDonald's!?

im loving it~

JudeMathis45
2 months ago#5
Bloodshed113094 posted...
I mean, it's not hard to be better than one of the worst Final Fantasy games, but it is really great. You should check out Persona 3 and 4 as well if you haven't yet.

ah okay ty :D

User Info: Scarchain6891

Scarchain6891
2 months ago#6
Especially persona 4 golden if you can but yeah 3 and 4 are fantastic also. You won't be disappointed if you do end up playing the other ones. I'd say 5 tops the list for me with 4 being a close 2nd

User Info: Wynvkius

Wynvkius
2 months ago#7

People keep saying that about FF15 but honestly I think some people forget how bad some of the FF games really are. It's nowhere near as bad as 2,3,8, or 13. It's a lower mid level FF game at worst.

But I agree P3 is a masterpiece definitely give it a go. P4 too if you have the time.
3DS FC: 3909-8685-3600

JudeMathis45
2 months ago#8
Wynvkius posted...

People keep saying that about FF15 but honestly I think some people forget how bad some of the FF games really are. It's nowhere near as bad as 2,3,8, or 13. It's a lower mid level FF game at worst.

But I agree P3 is a masterpiece definitely give it a go. P4 too if you have the time.

i just know that they milked way tooo much in P4 lol

User Info: Scarchain6891

Scarchain6891
2 months ago#9
Wynvkius posted...

God 13 was so bad it was ridiculous. Then they just had to go and continue it with sequels. Then the people that refuse to accept that lightning is basically just a girl version of cloud is always fun to witness. I actually liked 15 for the most part. If it wasn't so linear near the end and the story was better then it would be rated higher

User Info: Bloodshed113094

Bloodshed113094
2 months ago#10
Wynvkius posted...

I'd say the worst is 15, but I also think FFVII is down there too. I also think people are a lot harder on FFXIII and its sequels than it deserves. So, different folks, different strokes.
I shouldn't have to clarify it's my opinion. You should assume that already.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. wow after playing 30 hrs into the game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived