Your favourite Persona game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Your favourite Persona game

User Info: mada7

mada7
1 month ago#31
Id say P5 is my favorite. Gameplay wise it just blows the rest out of the water. The confidants all rewarding you with extra benefits make them feel more like something that helps you rather than fills out time and helps with fusions, the battle system flows well, solid story and just everything feels like it is the most refined version of the formula thus far.

DAN is a lot of fun though too. It's not my favorite but even with the silly premise is a lot of fun.
3DS Friend Code = 5155 - 3829 - 9448

User Info: ShiniChan

ShiniChan
1 month ago#32
It's hard. Really hard. they all come really close and I enjoy them all very much
But if I have to chose, P4G -> P3 -> P5

playing P4G is somewhat give me this "fun" feeling throughout the entire story and the lore is easy to pickup
I want P3 to be the best, the OST and story quality is on another level. but the middle of story is too low paced for me (around emperor to fortune boss)
P5 is masterpiece in all aspect without doubt. but story < p3 and friend interaction < p4 cause me to place this on third
Their score still 99-98-97 though lol, and I haven't picked up the first 2 sadly

User Info: amithedoctor

amithedoctor
1 month ago#33
Gameplay-wise, Persona 5. Story-wise, can't really decide which story I like best since they all have different tones that I enjoy.

User Info: Tkmajing

Tkmajing
1 month ago#34
Persona 4:Golden
You can't have a nightmare, if you never dream.

User Info: Finis-XII

Finis-XII
1 month ago#35
Didn't list Persona 4 Golden, invalid poll. That would be my absolute favourite Persona game, though the P2 duology has the by far the best stories the Persona series has to offer. It's a shame the input mechanics and dungeon design completely f*** up the pacing and make most of the experience clunky and tedious as hell. Still my second favourite though. Third place goes to P5 and P3: FES in fourth. Besides PQ the P4 spin-offs are worthless pieces of glorified fan-fiction.
"This close, I can hear your heart beating. Thump, thump...that's how you sound... <3" - Chie
https://m.imgur.com/gfiAZKK

User Info: NightKaiser21

NightKaiser21
1 month ago#36
Persona 4 Golden simply because i have a platinum for it and will probably never finish P5 because i lost interest for it.
"People like you... are the reason why people like me need medication."
PSN: Darkeater21 | FGO: 932,929,794

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
4 weeks ago#37
Persona 2 (both parts) is my favorite. P5 is my 2nd favorite especially since it's basically P2 lite. I prefer P5 in gameplay but I prefer P2 in story and characters. P4(G) would be my 3rd favorite. It has the weakest story of the bunch but the character driven stuff and slice of life feel made up for the weak story. It has the 2nd best gameplay of the series.
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
4 weeks ago#38
Ultimax very closely followed by P5.

https://youtu.be/KLmOJblWMY8
PSN: Handsomistic1 NNID: Handsomistic15
3DS FC: 2767-1438-6425

User Info: GVK

GVK
4 weeks ago#39
Persona 2 duology all the way ! Best story, best characters development and best ost. Gameplay wise, it isnt as bad as you may think when you are used to it and dungeons are full of cutscenes/events that make them soo smooth and enthralling ...

User Info: Lecram

Lecram
3 weeks ago#40
Finis-XII posted...
Didn't list Persona 4 Golden, invalid poll. That would be my absolute favourite Persona game, though the P2 duology has the by far the best stories the Persona series has to offer. It's a shame the input mechanics and dungeon design completely f*** up the pacing and make most of the experience clunky and tedious as hell. Still my second favourite though. Third place goes to P5 and P3: FES in fourth. Besides PQ the P4 spin-offs are worthless pieces of glorified fan-fiction.

I didn't list it because, well... It kind of belongs with Persona 4 since it's an upgraded version, but not a new game. Only being an upgraded version didn't hold water for a new choice.
The same goes for the PSP versions (Persona, P2: EP, P2: IS and P3P) and P3 FES, so if you like any of those upgraded versions, just pick the original. I forgot to mention this in my original post so I apologize.

It's not like the originals are bad. I never played P4G (I already mentioned I never owned a Vita) but P4 for the PS2 is awesome as well. I don't really see why this poll would be invalid.
'I will kill your dicks!' Trishka, Bulletstorm. Best quote ever.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Your favourite Persona game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived