june DLC will be - (read inside)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5: Last Round
  3. june DLC will be - (read inside)

User Info: Matt-Moores

Matt-Moores
4 months ago#101
T___T

Lame
Trust in The Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

User Info: 1111qq

1111qq
4 months ago#102
not to mention over half the cast got shoes, but once again Christie & rachel didn't... not to mention how childish rachel's outfit is
in collaboration pack, KT really favor their annoying 9, i seriously stopped liking and using ayane because of that
Proud Designer of the Christie Red Devil DOA5U 2014 Halloween Costume

Matt-Moores
4 months ago#103
^^I am in so much agreement right now it's not even funny. >___>
Trust in The Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
4 months ago#104
I feel like putting in Rachel is a burden for them rather than something they wanted.

User Info: 1111qq

1111qq
4 months ago#105
a large group of western & JP fans that wanted Rachel & momiji in the game since DOA5 and if you ask me rightfully so and it's about time
asked KT to add those 2 in the game, but the thing is more western people wanted Rachel more than momiji while the JP fans wanted more momiji than Rachel
and as we (& almost everyone by now) know KT likes to cater the most to their JP fans and almost always only to them
they care less about their other asian fans & definitely way WAY less to their western fans
sadly they care less & less about us as time passes & there is nothing really we can do about it,
even voting either way with our wallets means nothing since we are definitely not close in factor / force / power to the JP gamers
they are the major force / power / factor and buyers of the game and its DLC & by quite the large & i even dare say by a huge margin
if rachel was japanese i can assure you she would be as popular or even more than the other JP chars.
KT / TN even went and gave the "biggest breasts" title and "over-sexual, horny slut" title to japanese character (honoka & nyo) & they are proud of it as well
i mean they did hype honoka as the one with the biggest
while with nyo they even put elements (animations, costumes, mannerism, & her them song) in the game that show she in fact an oiran (courtesan)
Proud Designer of the Christie Red Devil DOA5U 2014 Halloween Costume

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
4 months ago#106
Actually I think this set is my favourite in years.

The outfits are pretty, most of them are revealing (seriously, Mila's Harley Quinn costume and whatever Lisa is wearing couldn't show more ass) and - for once - they are not copy/paste and some thought evidently went into the design.

As to who got what, it's par for the course - the ones who get skimpy outfits got them, and the ones who don't, didn't get them.

This one actually makes SP6 worth its price, most of the others sets have been disappointing.

I agree with 1111qq about the lack of support for the Western gals too. Every time I play DOA5 I remember it's a travesty that we didn't get Christie, Rachel, LF, Lisa and Tina in Xtreme 3 :(

Matt-Moores
4 months ago#107
Maelora posted...
Every time I play DOA5 I remember it's a travesty that we didn't get Christie, Rachel, LF, Lisa and Tina in Xtreme 3

User Info: eric_otness

eric_otness
4 months ago#108
Matt-Moores posted...
Maelora posted...
Every time I play DOA5 I remember it's a travesty that we didn't get Christie, Rachel, LF, Lisa and Tina in Xtreme 3

Yeah, no kidding. Let's hope that Dead or Alive Festival and/or Tokyo Game Show 2017 reveals something about DLC characters for that game so they can redeem themselves of that bit. I mean, the PS4 can handle a lot more characters, so I don't see why they can't use them.

Matt-Moores
4 months ago#109
eric_otness posted...
Matt-Moores posted...
Maelora posted...

Yeah, no kidding. Let's hope that Dead or Alive Festival and/or Tokyo Game Show 2017 reveals something about DLC characters for that game so they can redeem themselves of that bit. I mean, the PS4 can handle a lot more characters, so I don't see why they can't use them.

#Laziness

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
4 months ago#110
Maelora posted...
Actually I think this set is my favourite in years.

The outfits are pretty, most of them are revealing (seriously, Mila's Harley Quinn costume and whatever Lisa is wearing couldn't show more ass) and - for once - they are not copy/paste and some thought evidently went into the design.

As to who got what, it's par for the course - the ones who get skimpy outfits got them, and the ones who don't, didn't get them.

This one actually makes SP6 worth its price, most of the others sets have been disappointing.

I agree with 1111qq about the lack of support for the Western gals too. Every time I play DOA5 I remember it's a travesty that we didn't get Christie, Rachel, LF, Lisa and Tina in Xtreme 3 :(

I need to do some research into the back of Mila's costume.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5: Last Round
  3. june DLC will be - (read inside)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived