Any reason to do Lola Sub-events in NG+? (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
  3. Any reason to do Lola Sub-events in NG+? (spoilers)

User Info: Blaeu

Blaeu
1 year ago#1
I was able to recruit her on my first play through and snagged all of those fury fairies. Is there any reason I need to do the sub-events again on a NG+? I already have her as EX and no new fairies to get, right?
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw

User Info: space244

space244
1 year ago#2
unless you want to see the 1 or 2 scenes after she's recruited on the goddess route then no you don't really need to do lola's events again

User Info: _Val_

_Val_
1 year ago#3
Not really, though there is a Trophy for beating some dragon with a males-only party and as far as I know you only encounter it from her last request on the Goddess route.

I got her on first playthrough (Goddess) and still did the requests on the two other routes out of habit, I don't think I got anything special from it aside from (maybe) some exclusive buffed-up versions of the enemies.

User Info: KillbombX

KillbombX
1 year ago#4
_Val_ posted...
Not really, though there is a Trophy for beating some dragon with a males-only party and as far as I know you only encounter it from her last request on the Goddess route. .

I am at that dragon now on the Goddess route and I only have 2 guys in my party. It doesn't appear at all in the other routes?
Wii-Keeping doors open and papers on my desk since '06.
GT/PSN- Killbomb

User Info: _Val_

_Val_
1 year ago#5
I don't remember facing it on the other routes, I think there are fewer Lola requests on these routes and monster aren't always the same.

And it's pretty tough with a very limited party on a first playthrough, even on Normal difficulty. What you can do if you don't want to repeat the route is lower the difficulty to Beginner, curbstomp the dragon with your manly duo and get the trophy, then reload the save and face it "normally" with your full party for a good fight.

No idea where you get the enemy for the girls-only trophy though, I apparently missed that one.

User Info: KillbombX

KillbombX
1 year ago#6
_Val_ posted...
I don't remember facing it on the other routes, I think there are fewer Lola requests on these routes and monster aren't always the same.

And it's pretty tough with a very limited party on a first playthrough, even on Normal difficulty. What you can do if you don't want to repeat the route is lower the difficulty to Beginner, curbstomp the dragon with your manly duo and get the trophy, then reload the save and face it "normally" with your full party for a good fight.

No idea where you get the enemy for the girls-only trophy though, I apparently missed that one.

I got stomped by the gold dragon both times I tried it on normal with a full party so I decided to save it for later. Most of my characters are level 60 now after doing some grinding in the tower so I think I'll go back and try it normally then on Amateur with Fang and Galdo like you suggested. I'm not a fan of lowering the difficulty for tough fights but I don't want to add another playthrough for that trophy either.

EDIT: Just beat the gold dragon with Fang and Galdo on Amateur but no trophy since I overlooked the fact that it has to be 3 or more guys which apparently is impossible on the Goddess route at least the first time through.

2nd EDIT: So yeah, not recruiting Appllonius by not being level 35 when fighting him is gonna cost me another playthrough.
Wii-Keeping doors open and papers on my desk since '06.
GT/PSN- Killbomb

User Info: space244

space244
1 year ago#7
I mean i beat the gold dragon on my first playthrough on hard difficulty with fang, galdo and apollonius you just have apollonius spam taunt and have galdo heal while fang deals damage. I think you can also spam stun or paralysis(the yellow lightning status) but that might be on pippin i can't remember
  1. Boards
  2. Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
  3. Any reason to do Lola Sub-events in NG+? (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived