Best match-ups for each area?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom's Item Shop
  3. Best match-ups for each area?

User Info: rini124

rini124
1 year ago#1
What's the best amount to hire where to have the highest success rate/easiest time?
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

User Info: picopicolina

picopicolina
1 year ago#2
Depends how far you are in the game. I finished all the areas so for me, in the first 3 areas, I can just use the mage (weakest and cheapest of the 3) only and finish each stage without any problems. The next two, I will just add another mage or two and can also complete the stage without much trouble. Each stage after that requires a bit more and so on.
Braving a mountain of backlogged games. >:D

User Info: rini124

rini124
1 year ago#3
picopicolina posted...
Depends how far you are in the game. I finished all the areas so for me, in the first 3 areas, I can just use the mage (weakest and cheapest of the 3) only and finish each stage without any problems. The next two, I will just add another mage or two and can also complete the stage without much trouble. Each stage after that requires a bit more and so on.

I have all areas done and the max slots. They're all around levels 40-50.
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom's Item Shop
  3. Best match-ups for each area?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived