To the SJWs/Femanazis complaining about fanservice, stop it and grow a pair

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. To the SJWs/Femanazis complaining about fanservice, stop it and grow a pair

User Info: Silverronin

Silverronin
1 year ago#1
Nothing is more embarrassing than seeing a bunch of freaking DUDES complain so much about T&A. Okay they don't have the bodies of 11 year old boys and don't wear burqas, so what?

It's okay for the men to be half naked and show just as much skin with their huge muscles, but women can't show some legs and chest? It's not even like all of them are fan serviced design anyway, regarding default outfits 3/7 dressed pretty provocatively while the other 4/7 are dressed pretty conservatively so it's quite an even balance if you ask me.

Idk why people feel the need to care so much anyway when at least the females in this game played good roles and showed they were strong confident women who aren't afraid to kick ass as oppose to practically being useless damsels in distress. Playing the story, there were more females in the game who were more wise than some of the males (ex: R.mika and Ibuki making sure they protected their pieces while Zangief and Guile let theirs get taken). And Karin had some pretty great strategies and led the heroes well.

There are way to many important issues going on with real life women to be making a big fuss about virtual women in a fighting game. We don't need a bunch of Anita Sarkeesian's here.

User Info: LinnaKeaton

LinnaKeaton
1 year ago#2
It's literally centralized to one topic. Your opinion and point of view aren't so important, unique and ground-breaking that they needed their own topic. Shut the f*** up.

User Info: Silverronin

Silverronin
1 year ago#3
LinnaKeaton posted...
It's literally centralized to one topic. Your opinion and point of view aren't so important, unique and ground-breaking that they needed their own topic. Shut the f*** up.

It must have been so imporant, unique and ground-breaking if you felt the need to comment on my topic

User Info: FlameHAZE89

FlameHAZE89
1 year ago#4
LinnaKeaton posted...

Neither is that of the TC in that other topic.

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
1 year ago#5
My advice to white knights? She'll never be into you "that" way. Be your own person and true love will find you. Once I stopped caring about the opinions of others, I had five girls after me within a few months, at the same time. Be yourself. And if being yourself is being a white knight, I'm sorry. I guess you're screwed.
"message parlor" ? do you mean the post office ? - SlayerX888

User Info: FoxxyVialey

FoxxyVialey
1 year ago#6
TC you have to understand that guys think they're smart by catering to females when in fact their only buying into a very old, tried and true scam. Take it from a female, we can't stand white knights but they're legion and always available. It takes maturity, discipline and compassion to not take advantage of one. My advice is to listen to cyborg ninja and just be yourself....unless you truly are a white knight...then yea...sucks to be you.
For Gameplays, Vlogs, Cooking, and Fun Check My Youtube @ www.youtube.com/user/datgurlvialey

User Info: Marozi

Marozi
1 year ago#7
White Knights are cancerous in their efforts to impress all the m'ladies.

I'd still prefer if a supposed commando operative like Cammy wore some practical goddamn pants though.

Also they could stand to remove a lot of fabric from Gief's briefs, and change some camera angles. And take off Ken, Vega, Bipson, Rashid, Guile, Nash, FANG, and Balrog's shirts.

In fact why DOESN'T Balrog have an outfit where he's just in his gloves+trunks? That's like, boxer 101
Ask me about craft beer!
GT: Moondogtk PSN: Moondogtk: SFV: MovesLikeHaggar

User Info: Cappuccin0

Cappuccin0
1 year ago#8
I don't mind a shirtless Balrog, or Vega (classic!) ... but yeah, there's fewer things in the world more pathetic than a male feminist. And I don't mean real feminists, I mean those 3rd wave asshats.

As for me, I like em fantasy girls scantily clad. Won't deny that.

User Info: sf5ftw

sf5ftw
1 year ago#9
Male feminist don't exist...thats a fact !
psn:SWAGaming98
Aegis reflector !

User Info: FoxxyVialey

FoxxyVialey
1 year ago#10
Cappuccin0 posted...
I don't mind a shirtless Balrog, or Vega (classic!) ... but yeah, there's fewer things in the world more pathetic than a male feminist. And I don't mean real feminists, I mean those 3rd wave asshats.

As for me, I like em fantasy girls scantily clad. Won't deny that.

don't get it twisted. ALL feminists are bad. Don't be fooled by that whole "equality" nonsense. The first wave of feminists were way more conniving and deceitful then the second or the third wave. Trust me, i studied all kinds of stuff on the issue back when i was 19 calling myself a feminist. Feminism by definition isn't about equal rights or else you wouldn't call it "feminism". Take some women's studies in college and you'll wake up to all the shenanigans.
For Gameplays, Vlogs, Cooking, and Fun Check My Youtube @ www.youtube.com/user/datgurlvialey
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. To the SJWs/Femanazis complaining about fanservice, stop it and grow a pair

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived