SF char most likely to be a feminist?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. SF char most likely to be a feminist?

User Info: KillerKhan420

KillerKhan420
1 year ago#11
LYRICA posted...
KillerKhan420 posted...
LYRICA posted...
Poison is a woman and you never specified that they had to be a female in the topic title. I suggest you retake s***posting 101. Degenerates like you are just so sad. I'd pity you if I had a f*** to give.

Yeah, and dinosaur king in KOF is really a dinosaur.... look at you all angry on a message board. Take this to real people irl and get laughed at....and a video game "female" at that.

I don't play King of Failures so I don't know what the f*** you're talking about, troll. Stick to b****ing about how Capcom ruined your life.

Wow, mad much huh. Quit feigning outrage over something so stupid....go defend Caitlin Jenner or something. Capcom didn't ruin my life but ruined one of my favorite franchises that I've played long before you got confused.
"I know how the business works because I'm a wrestling fan"-hulkhogan1

User Info: LYRICA

LYRICA
1 year ago#12
KillerKhan420 posted...
LYRICA posted...
KillerKhan420 posted...
LYRICA posted...
Poison is a woman and you never specified that they had to be a female in the topic title. I suggest you retake s***posting 101. Degenerates like you are just so sad. I'd pity you if I had a f*** to give.

Yeah, and dinosaur king in KOF is really a dinosaur.... look at you all angry on a message board. Take this to real people irl and get laughed at....and a video game "female" at that.

I don't play King of Failures so I don't know what the f*** you're talking about, troll. Stick to b****ing about how Capcom ruined your life.

Wow, mad much huh. Quit feigning outrage over something so stupid....go defend Caitlin Jenner or something. Capcom didn't ruin my life but ruined one of my favorite franchises that I've played long before you got confused.

I couldn't care less about Caitlin Jenner. She's as irrelevent as you are. You're also mistaken. Pitiful board users like you aren't anything of significance to get me mad. You're welcome to try again, though, because there's some entertainment value in your struggle.
I'm a bad b**** and my friends bad, too.

User Info: Jebediah

Jebediah
1 year ago#13
Poison isn't a woman. She is transgender and there is a difference.

User Info: GameplayZero

GameplayZero
1 year ago#14
JayceeTHUNDER posted...
answer~ Dictator

.....as if their was any doubt.

His ELITE squad is comprised entirely of women. He hired an effeminate (gay?) Spanish ninja AND a Dirty Boxing Black American.

PLUS he wants to change/establish a New World Order that does away with the patriarchal westernized governmental societies of Earth.

Dictator is Feminist SJW PERSONIFIED!!!!!!!!

pretty much this. Wasn't cammy supposed to be his suitor for a new body? There really is no other choice but dictator really.

User Info: JayceeTHUNDER

JayceeTHUNDER
1 year ago#15
^
Gift of the SILVER TONGUE. They say it's a mark of a good officer... and of a liar.
- I'm in luv http://imgur.com/a/yUxiz

LYRICA
1 year ago#16
Jebediah posted...

Yup she is a transgendered woman, so she's a woman.

User Info: Raichi

Raichi
1 year ago#17
So many people took the bait... people look at the TC username....
"It's Not Showing Off If You Back It Up"

User Info: Jebediah

Jebediah
1 year ago#18
LYRICA posted...
Jebediah posted...

Yup she is a transgendered woman, so she's a woman.

No she is not but you can keep telling yourself that and pretend everyone agrees. The biology says otherwise.

LYRICA
1 year ago#19
Biology has nothing to do with her being a woman. Someone doesn't know the difference between sex and gender.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. SF char most likely to be a feminist?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived