Street Fighter Legends Cammy #2 Review

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Street Fighter Legends Cammy #2 Review

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
1 year ago#11
I just read the Vega vs. Balrog bonus story

It's good. Art is really on point here, the dialogue is great and I love when the comics include characters doing their special moves. Overall it's an entertaining read.
"Lonliness has followed me my whole life. I'm God's lonely man."

User Info: wdcain2

wdcain2
1 year ago#12
Malevolent_Moon posted...
I just read the Vega vs. Balrog bonus story

It's good. Art is really on point here, the dialogue is great and I love when the comics include characters doing their special moves. Overall it's an entertaining read.

That's awesome! Balrog and Vega haven't done much in the SFU comic since #3 so it's good to see them coming back. I just hope someone posts scans online of this bonus comic. Heck, if Udon released just it on comixology for a cheap buck or something I'd buy it because it sounds good.

User Info: LYRICA

LYRICA
1 year ago#13
wdcain2 posted...
Great art in this comic but I found Cammy herself to be the weak link.

No surprise there.
I'm a bad b**** and my friends bad, too.

User Info: XiahouSong

XiahouSong
1 year ago#14
wdcain2 posted...
XiahouSong posted...
wdcain2 posted...
Malevolent_Moon posted...
wdcain2 posted...
wdcain2 posted...
A request for anyone: Does anyone know where I can see scans of the Balrog vs. Vega fight in the hardcover edition of Street Fighter Unlimited: The New Journey? I own all the individual issues and I don't want to spend $30 just to see a 6 page fight.

Never mind. I found out the first HC doesn't come out until later this month.

I already have the HC.

I'm more excited for the SF X Darkstalkers comic than anything else comic wise.

The HC for the first volume of SFU is out already? How is the bonus comic? All I know is it's a fight between Vega and Balrog.

It's pretty cool. I'll try to scan it if I get time. Never done scans (of books/comics) before so I have some learning to do.
I own the issues the HC is drawn from too, but I honestly prefer to have the HCs for repeated reading.

Good luck scanning it. I bought the HCs for Chun-Li, Sakura, & Ibuki mini-series but I just can't afford them all anymore especially when I buy the individual issues when they come out. Let me know if you when you get them done please.

Will do. I hope to get time to do it later on in the week.

SFU/Legends: Cammy is actually the first time I've bought the individual issues. When I got into the comics as a whole, (well, when I was able to start earning my own money to purchase it), the Ultimate Editions for Street Fighter, and Street Fighter II/Turbo were available, so I bought those instead of looking for the individual issues. Later picked up the Ultimate Edition of Street Fighter Legends. I had some trouble with those, as (for SF/SFII), the binding became detached from the pages so I had to glue it back on.

I'm kind of glad they switched to hardcovers with a smaller amount of pages, as they're not as likely to become detached as the softcover Ultimate Editions were. The only hardcovers I have are Super Street Fighter, Origins: Akuma, and now Unlimited Vol.1.
---
The Dragon reveals himself only to vanish.

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
1 year ago#15
Does anyone here read the comics? I tried to get you people interested in them but you're all like "STREET FIGHTER DOESN'T NEED A STORY, DERPA DERPA DERP".
Bunnies before honeys.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1106- Like Ace Attorney? Come on over!

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
1 year ago#16
Solid Sonic posted...
Does anyone here read the comics? I tried to get you people interested in them but you're all like "STREET FIGHTER DOESN'T NEED A STORY, DERPA DERPA DERP".

I do.

The comics have a considerably better story than the games. I've said that before but as I keep reading them it keeps becoming more apparent.
"Lonliness has followed me my whole life. I'm God's lonely man."

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
1 year ago#17
Alright, alright. I'm just sayin' I tried in the past.
Bunnies before honeys.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1106- Like Ace Attorney? Come on over!

wdcain2
1 year ago#18
Solid Sonic posted...

It's their own loss if they don't read them. The Udon crew give so much respect to the SF cast and it really makes you wish Capcom would hire them as their main writers.

wdcain2
1 year ago#19
Has anyone posted scans of the Vega/Balrog bonus story online yet? I have all the issues and I don't want to fork out $30 bucks just for six extra pages.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Street Fighter Legends Cammy #2 Review

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived