I may be done with this game.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. I may be done with this game.....

User Info: BlackBlazeQ

BlackBlazeQ
11 months ago#21
Vulcan422 posted...
you could always

you know

pick a different character

Dude alex is the ONLY reason im even playing sf5. I dont like any other character in this game. Alex is my boy and I want to only play him right now which is why im so upset at the nerfs he got. I have not given up yet but if he ends up being trash tier once everything is said and done im done until season 3 if they buff him more to a suitable level. I may end up liking one of the new season 2 characters but honestly im not betting on it.... We will see what happens. Could have at least given him more range on his power bomb but nope lets nerf his elbow his job his normals his active frames even his v reversal lololol.
Intel I7 4790(non k) 3.6GHz,16gb RAM DDR3,GTX 1080, MSI Z97 PC mate MOBO, Corsair 540. Pc gaming is amazing but consoles is where I came from.

User Info: cool1sky

cool1sky
11 months ago#22
VermilionX posted...
BlackBlazeQ posted...
Give me a reason why i should keep playing this trash game....

boobies

and

asses...

... of steel

Another reason, Cammy <3

User Info: The_High

The_High
11 months ago#23
Start figuring out why capcom did what they did and start finding the best way to play him as he is now.

Nothing at all is going to come of crying about the changes. It's all time wasted not adapting to the way it is now.
"The Enemy Has Only Images and Illusions Behind Which He Hides His True Motives. Destroy the Image and You Will Break the Enemy."
- Shaolin Abbot

User Info: BlackBlazeQ

BlackBlazeQ
11 months ago#24
The_High posted...
Start figuring out why capcom did what they did and start finding the best way to play him as he is now.

Nothing at all is going to come of crying about the changes. It's all time wasted not adapting to the way it is now.

You re right. Im just really frustrated right now thats all..... Ive calmed down and i think im going to give it another go with a more positive mindset. If it dont work out ill just stop playing the game plain and simple....
Intel I7 4790(non k) 3.6GHz,16gb RAM DDR3,GTX 1080, MSI Z97 PC mate MOBO, Corsair 540. Pc gaming is amazing but consoles is where I came from.

User Info: Syggys

Syggys
11 months ago#25
I play the characters I like regardless of how good or bad they are. If people think a character is bad, then it's my job to show them I'm still going to body them anyway.
SFV: Birdie
UK // PSN: SygBoss

User Info: The_High

The_High
11 months ago#26
BlackBlazeQ posted...
The_High posted...

You re right. Im just really frustrated right now thats all..... Ive calmed down and i think im going to give it another go with a more positive mindset. If it dont work out ill just stop playing the game plain and simple....

I get it. I've been there.

But I'd you really like a character then you make it work. Familiarity and specialization can overcome almost any balance changes.
"The Enemy Has Only Images and Illusions Behind Which He Hides His True Motives. Destroy the Image and You Will Break the Enemy."
- Shaolin Abbot

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
11 months ago#27
The_High posted...
But I'd you really like a character then you make it work. Familiarity and specialization can overcome almost any balance changes.

Meanwhile, in reality...
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
11 months ago#28
SFV, lol
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. I may be done with this game.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived