Sigh... winning with alex takes ALOT of work.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Sigh... winning with alex takes ALOT of work.....

User Info: BlackBlazeQ

BlackBlazeQ
11 months ago#1
So stressed out right now. Dont get me wrong I enjoy playing this character and when i win it feels great but man my bad match ups are REALLY BAD. Vega balrog cammy urien guile are stressful as hell to fight. After doing some ranked matches im sitting here with a headache

Im ultra gold and getting to plat is very hard lol. Every match is stressful hard as hell (which is good not the stress part) Before you say play another character thats not an option for me I ONLY PLAY ALEX for now because hes the only character I like.

Anyone else having a hard time in ranked and getting stressed?
Intel I7 4790(non k) 3.6GHz,16gb RAM DDR3,GTX 1080, MSI Z97 PC mate MOBO, Corsair 540. Pc gaming is amazing but consoles is where I came from.

User Info: Zoldarr

Zoldarr
11 months ago#2
You're just not warmed up at all.

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
11 months ago#3
BlackBlazeQ posted...
Anyone else having a hard time in ranked and getting stressed?

if you're playing people close to your skill level... it's just normal to work harder for wins regardless of who you pick

that's why i only seek that for lounges

for casuals... i want easy wins
Capcom ID: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://s20.postimg.org/pnpy1roln/DSC03916.jpg

User Info: Mr_Massacre

Mr_Massacre
11 months ago#4
Its supposed to at that level, your obviously fighting people equal or better than you now...
throwitup4mk: "Will Mega Mon be in this?"
xeraton:"Unfortunately Jamaican Megaman was too busy getting high"

BlackBlazeQ
11 months ago#5
Mr_Massacre posted...
Its supposed to at that level, your obviously fighting people equal or better than you now...

I have to sit down and really study my bad match ups like urien and vega guile balrog cammy. these characters are quite popular as well so im fighting them all the time. I never end up liking top tier characters. Not saying you dont have to work hard with them but its less work than playing a mid low tier character because most of your match ups are even or in your favor for example chun li.

capcom really needs to unlock characters during training mode! You should be able to pick every DLC character in training mode so you can try them out and do lab work on them so you can get get better at the match up. I dont wana waste my money on characters im not going to play.
Intel I7 4790(non k) 3.6GHz,16gb RAM DDR3,GTX 1080, MSI Z97 PC mate MOBO, Corsair 540. Gaming at 1440p 144hz is just amazing!!! PC MASTER RACE!

User Info: LYRICA

LYRICA
11 months ago#6
BlackBlazeQ posted...
capcom really needs to unlock characters during training mode! You should be able to pick every DLC character in training mode so you can try them out and do lab work on them so you can get get better at the match up. I dont wana waste my money on characters im not going to play.

I don't understand why people are surprised by this. MKX did the same thing; you had to buy DLC characters in order to use them for anything. I assume this is the same for every fighting game.
Don't text me if you on some dry s***.

BlackBlazeQ
11 months ago#7
LYRICA posted...
BlackBlazeQ posted...

I don't understand why people are surprised by this. MKX did the same thing; you had to buy DLC characters in order to use them for anything. I assume this is the same for every fighting game.

Im simply asking for them to only be unlocked in training mode so we can learn how to fight them and do lab work on them and try them out. Keep them locked for local vs play, online whatever but at least have them available in training mode I think thats fair. I hope capcom considers doing this in the future although i know they wont...
Intel I7 4790(non k) 3.6GHz,16gb RAM DDR3,GTX 1080, MSI Z97 PC mate MOBO, Corsair 540. Gaming at 1440p 144hz is just amazing!!! PC MASTER RACE!

User Info: KINGR1P

KINGR1P
11 months ago#8
I hope they patch him out the game. That win pose is the worst animation i have seen in any game and i been gaming for 24 years.
Gaming, Anime, Music, Poetry, Battle Rap, Broads, Money, Family are the only things that matter to me.

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
11 months ago#9
BlackBlazeQ posted...
Before you say play another character thats not an option for me I ONLY PLAY ALEX for now because hes the only character I like.

How does one even end up with taste this bad?

"Yes, the generic Create-A-Wrestler man with french fry hair who plays like steaming hot garbage in every appearance and even Capcom was so embarrassed by him and his failure to captivate an audience that he was benched for SF4/SFxT despite literally every other non-freak from SF3 showing up, that is the only character that really works for me!"
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: LYRICA

LYRICA
11 months ago#10
BlackBlazeQ posted...
LYRICA posted...
BlackBlazeQ posted...

Im simply asking for them to only be unlocked in training mode so we can learn how to fight them and do lab work on them and try them out. Keep them locked for local vs play, online whatever but at least have them available in training mode I think thats fair. I hope capcom considers doing this in the future although i know they wont...

I think the issue is that players would be able to hack the characters and use them in player modes for free like they did with Juri and Urien. I understand where you're coming from, though.
Don't text me if you on some dry s***.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Sigh... winning with alex takes ALOT of work.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived