Telly vs CheeseyChao

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Telly vs CheeseyChao

User Info: chillywilly2

chillywilly2
1 year ago#11
The_High posted...
Has it ever?

Here let me show you a snippet of the Cheese script for gamefaqs.

Person: (You are objectively wrong)

Cheese: [feign indignation] (I am always right)

If person continues

Cheese: (pretend to be a girl and that anyone at all agreed with you)

-

Person: We should have a ft10

Cheese: We should and will.

Person: Lobby is ready

Cheese: It's too late and I'm a girl. [Say random, highly popular characters that grant magic automatic wins]

Person 2: So no fight with (person 1).

Cheese: [pretend to be gone and surf the board. Do not speak for several hours]

uh i think cheesechao is just goofin off not even srs like sometimes its actually kinda funny

User Info: Shin_Akuma76

Shin_Akuma76
1 year ago#12
WRRYYYYers posted...
RNGNoizyChild posted...
Why y'all even expect anything out of Cheese is beyond me.

Just put him on ignore and be done with it.

This. Why do you guys keep entertaining this dude, I thought it was sort of obvious by now...

Putting people on ignore is a worthless gesture to me. They still show up if people quote them. Besides, someone being stupid on the Internet is hardly a rare occurrence and pretending they don't exist is tantamount to throwing in the towel:

http://imgur.com/CZR8B1B

I never throw the towel lol...
"I am power made flesh, I will show you how truly weak you are!"
Check out http://www.culturejunkies.net

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 year ago#13
It's best to erase people from existence who you find detrimental to your own. Which Is why I am an avid advocate of the ignore function.
PSN/XBL/Steam/SFV CFN ID: Vulcan422
SFV: M. Bison, Urien, Akuma, Guile | BBCF: Azrael, Nine, Hakumen | GGXrdR: Sin, Raven, Leo | T7: Feng, Kazumi, Master Raven

User Info: weezygd

weezygd
1 year ago#14
People on Gamefaqs only put people on ignore that disagree with them.

Like, how childish and salty do you have to be?
Gamefaqs logic: I'm "bad" if I disagree with your opinion.

User Info: mustain2121

mustain2121
1 year ago#15
weezygd posted...

I beg to differ; 90% of my ignore list is Sammy Samosa alts. I just don't want to see someone promoting that sorry ass DSP and lying about making top 128 at Evo.

I don't know about you, but I don't like pop ups so if I can stop or reduce them, then I will.
PSN: mustain21
Me and my cat Ippo: https://imgur.com/gallery/LZ5CG

User Info: weezygd

weezygd
1 year ago#16
mustain2121 posted...
weezygd posted...

I beg to differ; 90% of my ignore list is Sammy Samosa alts. I just don't want to see someone promoting that sorry ass DSP and lying about making top 128 at Evo.

I don't know about you, but I don't like pop ups so if I can stop or reduce them, then I will.

You're the exception. And maybe a few others. But all I see is people having disagreements and then one person says "another one added to my ignore list"

I mean to even announce you're ignoring somebody is very childish. I mean, who gives a s***?
Gamefaqs logic: I'm "bad" if I disagree with your opinion.

User Info: goooooBills

goooooBills
1 year ago#17
weezygd posted...
mustain2121 posted...
weezygd posted...

You're the exception. And maybe a few others. But all I see is people having disagreements and then one person says "another one added to my ignore list"

I mean to even announce you're ignoring somebody is very childish. I mean, who gives a s***?

I had to start ignoring sammy after he started tagging me in all his threads lol.
I have discovered a hidden sammysamosa!

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 year ago#18
goooooBills posted...
weezygd posted...
mustain2121 posted...
weezygd posted...

I had to start ignoring sammy after he started tagging me in all his threads lol.

Exactly. It's one thing to disagree with someone. It's another to have to deal with somebody who deliberately makes the same 5 threads every day or week and floods the boards with worthlessness.
PSN/XBL/Steam/SFV CFN ID: Vulcan422
SFV: M. Bison, Urien, Akuma, Guile | BBCF: Azrael, Nine, Hakumen | GGXrdR: Sin, Raven, Leo | T7: Feng, Kazumi, Master Raven

User Info: mustain2121

mustain2121
1 year ago#19
goooooBills posted...
weezygd posted...
mustain2121 posted...
weezygd posted...

He started doing that to me as well and even PMing me. Not to mention that this is a dangerous psychopath who f***ed with people in real life like posting their personal info and even worse things than that.
PSN: mustain21
Me and my cat Ippo: https://imgur.com/gallery/LZ5CG

User Info: TruthAndJustice

TruthAndJustice
1 year ago#20
Shin_Akuma76 posted...
WRRYYYYers posted...
RNGNoizyChild posted...
Why y'all even expect anything out of Cheese is beyond me.

Just put him on ignore and be done with it.

This. Why do you guys keep entertaining this dude, I thought it was sort of obvious by now...

Putting people on ignore is a worthless gesture to me. They still show up if people quote them. Besides, someone being stupid on the Internet is hardly a rare occurrence and pretending they don't exist is tantamount to throwing in the towel:

http://imgur.com/CZR8B1B

I never throw the towel lol...

You're right. Case in point, I have Noizy ignored but can see his post in this very topic.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Telly vs CheeseyChao

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived