i cant do this game anymore.. its pure trash...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. i cant do this game anymore.. its pure trash...

User Info: BlackBlazeQ

BlackBlazeQ
5 months ago#1
Just uninstalled it. Ive gave this game tons of hours and gave it a chance but everyone is correct this game is trash. Honestly its one of the worst fighting games ive ever played and I can't keep playing this garbage. Everything from character design tools , v skill trigger system and even the netcode rewinded back neutral game anti air jab still being in the game is just bad.

Im not trying to be a hater I bought this game on ps4 and pc and put miltiple hours into it but the truth is that this game is not worth anyones time. Until this game is improved Im staying away from it. this is my final rant. sorry im blowing steam and to the people who enjoy this game all the power to you but I cant do it anymore...
Intel I7 4790(non k) 3.6GHz,16gb RAM DDR3,GTX 1080, MSI Z97 PC mate MOBO, Corsair 540. Gaming at 1440p 144hz is just amazing!!! PC MASTER RACE!

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
5 months ago#2
It's not for everyone... Like any other game.

Good for you to move on.

No sense playing something you don't enjoy

That's why I quit sf4... I stopped enjoying it some time during super
Capcom ID: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://s20.postimg.org/pnpy1roln/DSC03916.jpg

User Info: RaphaelBelmont

RaphaelBelmont
5 months ago#3
I just wished they'd improve that damn loading time.
Never pre-order a game. Never buy DLC's. Gaming industry is dying because of it. Let us unite and stop the cancer spread. Please, contribute.

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
5 months ago#4
RaphaelBelmont posted...

eh?

they improved it so much

even when i play vs PS4... it loads decently now, unlike before, whenever i play VS PS4, always had to wait for the lowest common denominator
Capcom ID: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://s20.postimg.org/pnpy1roln/DSC03916.jpg

BlackBlazeQ
5 months ago#5
RaphaelBelmont posted...

If you buy it on pc and download it to a solid-state it helps
Intel I7 4790(non k) 3.6GHz,16gb RAM DDR3,GTX 1080, MSI Z97 PC mate MOBO, Corsair 540. Gaming at 1440p 144hz is just amazing!!! PC MASTER RACE!

User Info: RaphaelBelmont

RaphaelBelmont
5 months ago#6
I bought a ps4 for what? Lolz
I already have too many games.

I understand the pc makes a such better experience. This will be my last console.
Never pre-order a game. Never buy DLC's. Gaming industry is dying because of it. Let us unite and stop the cancer spread. Please, contribute.

User Info: Telly2588

Telly2588
5 months ago#7
You could've done all of that, but the MINUTE you decided to come here and tell everyone you were seeking attention.

Hopefully we won't see you on this board anymore, but who am i kidding, no one who hates this game ever leaves...
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.

BlackBlazeQ
5 months ago#8
Telly2588 posted...
You could've done all of that, but the MINUTE you decided to come here and tell everyone you were seeking attention.

Hopefully we won't see you on this board anymore, but who am i kidding, no one who hates this game ever leaves...

It's hard for me to leave because I love the fgc. That's why I stuck with sf5 for so long. Not really seeking attention just blowing off steam. I don't even post that much now and days lol.

User Info: Telly2588

Telly2588
5 months ago#9
BlackBlazeQ posted...
Telly2588 posted...

It's hard for me to leave because I love the fgc. That's why I stuck with sf5 for so long. Not really seeking attention just blowing off steam. I don't even post that much now and days lol.

The FGC is comprised of almost half a dozen relevant games right now. You dont need to be on the board of a game you hate just because you want to continue being a part of it.
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.

BlackBlazeQ
5 months ago#10
Telly2588 posted...
BlackBlazeQ posted...
Telly2588 posted...

The FGC is comprised of almost half a dozen relevant games right now. You dont need to be on the board of a game you hate just because you want to continue being a part of it.

Dude how often have you seen me on this board. I rarely even come here. I don't sit on this board everyday lol. I came to blow steam and I'm done now I'm just staying to reply to messages and make it clear I'm not a troll. Also I'm very well aware of the other fighting games. I don't really play tekken, guilty gear I'm debating on getting into and blazblue, kof bad netcode. I'm mainly a street fighter player.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. i cant do this game anymore.. its pure trash...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived