M and Missingno

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jakesaysknee

jakesaysknee
9 years ago#1
If I were to catch one of these pokemon with 5 pokemon in my party, would it still ruin my game?
I would if I could but I can't so I won't!

User Info: funkyfritter

funkyfritter
9 years ago#2
yes
This sentence no verb.

User Info: Chris_Kirby

Chris_Kirby
9 years ago#3
It kinda ruins your game just to encounter one, but if you don't catch it, it only permanently ****s up your hall of fame (like we ever used it anyway).
Ich will eure Hände sehen
Ich will in Beifall untergehen

User Info: frogreturns

frogreturns
9 years ago#4
M ****s up your game. Missingo is alright.
Advance Wars is like crack: It's fun and addictive!
FROG YOU COMPLETE ME I SWEAR. - zombiecowboyz

User Info: Star_Bolt

Star_Bolt
9 years ago#5
I've never had problems encountering M or Missingno. It only ruins your Hall of Fame.
Although I caught Missingno. on my pokemon red cartridge and now everytime I turn the game on it only lets me make a new game instead of continuing.

So DONT CATCH IT!
Together We Stand, Divided We Fall.

User Info: PentiumMMX

PentiumMMX
9 years ago#6
Missingno or M normally cause minor glitches (Glitched Hall of Fame and Item Duplication). In most cases, it's not to hazardous to your file, but most people prefer to stay on the safe side and not go anywhere near it. I've purposely experimented with Missingno and have yet to run into any problems like what most people describe, but that doesn't necessarily mean it poses no threat.

The safest bet for most is to avoid Missingno.
You know, if I were you, I would have sex with me. -Zombie_Krys

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived