Crazy. . .

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: pur3gamer12

pur3gamer12
9 years ago#1
So I decided to clean out my room the other day, and I found a copy of Pokemon Blue. "Wow, what a fun game" I thought to myself, and I proceeded to pull out a turqouise Game Boy Color with fresh AA batteries.

So I started off with a Squirtle, and got all the way to Viridan Forest, when my character stops, followed by a text box saying "You are invading my domain. Leave now!" What the hell, I thought to myself. The next thing I knew, a Nidoking at about level 30 was battling against me. The thing is though, it was garbage. My level 9 squirtle killed it. I tried to capture it, but my poke balls kept on "missing the target."

So, my point is, has this happened to anyone else? I swear on my life this isn't a joke topic.
"Math my dear boy is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology"~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy.

User Info: gjdsj

gjdsj
9 years ago#2
Nice try, but no.
f(n){--n;return !n?1:n*f(n++);}main(c,v){printf("%d\n",f(atoi(((char**)v)[1])));}

User Info: 7th_Sign_

7th_Sign_
9 years ago#3
yea the nidoking of viridian his name is Frankie
TBAGT

User Info: ssj6gogetamp

ssj6gogetamp
9 years ago#4
this happened to me few years ago, it was when i walked up to the big tree att he beginning of viridian forest, it happened like four years ago and no one ever believes me so i stopped telling people, but i practically wet myself hearing someone else speak of it. i also haven't seen any records of this anywhere. the closest thing i could come to an explanation would be it having something to do with the mew glitch because it also causes you to fight inappropriate pokemon when you change locations but i really have no idea all i have to say is this also happened to me.
wow this person is soooo lame.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=264this682guy38is2679noob56

User Info: ssj6gogetamp

ssj6gogetamp
9 years ago#5
also it was also a nidoking around level 30.
wow this person is soooo lame.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=264this682guy38is2679noob56

User Info: Da_GTA_Masta

Da_GTA_Masta
9 years ago#6
Just give up.
Jesus created respawning, fear him.

pur3gamer12
9 years ago#7
Well, it honestly happened to me. Believe me, or believe me not. It makes no difference.
"Math my dear boy is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology"~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy.

User Info: Dross_Scorpian

Dross_Scorpian
9 years ago#8
then video tape it to prove it and I know what you probably will say
"well excuse me your majesty, i couldn't find the magical hippie love syrup"
-Bucky Katt-

pur3gamer12
9 years ago#9
Well, how can I video tape it when I have no idea how this happened in the first place?

User Info: 7th_Sign_

7th_Sign_
9 years ago#10
he said you would say that...HE SAID YOU WOULD SAY THAT TOO!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived