The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

What happens if you kill Mew?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. What happens if you kill Mew?

User Info: kleech131

kleech131
9 years ago#1
I restarted fro my save point but just wondering for future reference.. I have no sleep/stun guys and everyone is level 20... @_@

User Info: AxisBAL

AxisBAL
9 years ago#2
Shigeru Miyamoto climbs out of your gameboy and kicks you in the nuts.
So it goes

User Info: Akagara

Akagara
9 years ago#3
When I killed him he never came back. i ould go back up the bridge in Cerulean, my menu would pop up, I'd press B and nothing would happen.
Graaaaaah I'm gonna start smashing babies and punting kittens if they don't fix this now!!!
-RabbitMan

User Info: Rossmacdaddy

Rossmacdaddy
9 years ago#4
He faints and you have to reset. He'll only reappear if you reset at repeat the glitch.
Will somebody please give George Bush a blow job so we can impeach him?

User Info: Cortez_vontero2

Cortez_vontero2
9 years ago#5
but there is other trainers who give mew. i mean lately i got 2 out of the three i saw and i haven't even got my six badge yet
"if you don't want to hurt someone's feeling make someone else do it." BTW check out my quotes.

User Info: cow1357

cow1357
9 years ago#6
you can get infinite mews. Just do the long-range trainer thing, battle a trainer OR if you run out of trainers just change box at the PC and turn it off/on, then find a ditto, make it transform inot your pokemon with 21 special and you get a mew!
hi

User Info: KomodoTheNinja

KomodoTheNinja
9 years ago#7
It's ghost haunts your cartridge for the rest of eternity.
President of D/P board foreign affairs
International Icon
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. What happens if you kill Mew?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived