bleh im confused about link cables

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. bleh im confused about link cables

User Info: huapango

huapango
9 years ago#1
I have a GBA and an SP and tried linking them to trade between blue and red but only one side works depending on which side I put the cable in. I read in an earlier link topic about other people with this problem but it was confusing. Is there a way in which I can trade between my GBA and SP using a different cable or do I need another GBA or somthing. Thanks in advance.
---

huapango
9 years ago#2
P.S. read another topic on this. Would a gameboy color cable allow me to trade between my GBA and SP? If so I'll just try to find a color cable. Thanks again and sorry to all the veterans who have seen this topic far too many times, just dont wanna waste my money on a cable I cant use in the end.
---

User Info: PIKA740

PIKA740
9 years ago#3
Use a GBC cable.
PIKA740
I'm just a copy cat, aren't I?

huapango
9 years ago#4
Thanks pika, owe ya one =)
---

User Info: iamwhoiamorami

iamwhoiamorami
9 years ago#5
I know from experience this will work with a GBC cable. I've even traded from a GBA SP to the original grey gameboy using a third party multicable.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. bleh im confused about link cables

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived