I heard about this glitch years ago...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. I heard about this glitch years ago...

User Info: In_Eh_Nd

In_Eh_Nd
9 years ago#1
Don't know if it's old or anything but I heard about a glitch where you can find a master ball in one of the trash cans on the SS. Anne.

Don't remember how to do it or even if it was a master ball but I was wondering if any one else heard this obviously false rumour.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

User Info: RE123

RE123
9 years ago#2
no, but you can find a great ball

User Info: PIKA740

PIKA740
9 years ago#3
^No
PIKA740
I'm just a copy cat, aren't I?

User Info: Setrack

Setrack
9 years ago#4
its a false glitch (i think)
Board 314159285

User Info: In_Eh_Nd

In_Eh_Nd
9 years ago#5
Another glitch I remember hearing about, this should belong in the yellow forum but it doesn't matter. I heard that there was a way to join team rocket and Giovanni would teach you how to catch other trainer's pokemon.

Again, I just want to see if this was a big rumour, or if I'm the only one who heard of it.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

User Info: Instereo2

Instereo2
9 years ago#6
^I've actually contemplated making elaborate joke topics about a glitch allowing you to join TR. All rumors, though.

And whoever said you can't get a Great Ball on the S.S. Anne: Play through again. It's in the bottom trash can in the kitchen (maybe the middle? It's been a while since I've played...)
|M|A|R|I|A|
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

User Info: WhereAreCookies

WhereAreCookies
9 years ago#7
a LONG time ago i heard about a way to turn dratini into yoshi. it was on gamewinners i think. i guess this game is just a magnet for farses.

User Info: Instereo2

Instereo2
9 years ago#8
Of course it is. I could take probably half an hour just sitting here, listing all the different rumors I've heard of for this game. And that's BEFORE mentioning "The Truck".
|M|A|R|I|A|
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

User Info: PIKA740

PIKA740
9 years ago#9
And whoever said you can't get a Great Ball on the S.S. Anne
The guy was talking about the S.S. Anne truck.
PIKA740
I'm just a copy cat, aren't I?

User Info: weresdfd

weresdfd
9 years ago#10
^ Troll or just an idiot? It's hard to tell on GameFAQs really.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. I heard about this glitch years ago...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived