Any relibable methods of using the Mew Gltich to get Eevee/evolution?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. Any relibable methods of using the Mew Gltich to get Eevee/evolution?

User Info: DeuxHero

DeuxHero
6 years ago#1
Assuming you wanted a complete dex with only red and blue and no restarting, any recommendations for doing it?

adding qrZ to a name gets the 3 starters, standard mew glitch gets Mew, but the 3rd Eevee needs a 3rd game, restart, gen 2, or stadium to get.
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex

User Info: pokedude7

pokedude7
6 years ago#2
You can use Ditto to get Eevee or it's Evolutions. Use a pokemon with the following Specials:

102 - Eevee
103 - Flareon
104 - Jolteon
105 - Vaporeon

I feel the best way is to use a pokemon with a Special of 102 to catch 3 (or more) Eevees, then use the Elemental stones to evolve them.

DeuxHero
6 years ago#3
I meant are there any places I could easily fight something with one of those special values.
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex

User Info: pokedude7

pokedude7
6 years ago#4
Unfortunately, No. You will need a Pokemon with the required Special and Ditto to even get any one of those pokemon.

DeuxHero
6 years ago#5
OK, nothing like Youngster's Slowpoke.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. Any relibable methods of using the Mew Gltich to get Eevee/evolution?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived