I'm Curious

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: PyreofKoL

PyreofKoL
5 years ago#1
How many of you got Blue version as opposed to Red back in the day? It seemed like I was the only kid with a copy of Blue in my school.

User Info: IDKSI

IDKSI
5 years ago#2
I had the blue version, Blastoise was and always will be my favorite Pokemon. How do you not like a giant, bada## turtle that literally has cannons for shoulders
XBL: I DKS I

User Info: PyreofKoL

PyreofKoL
5 years ago#3
Venesaur is my favorite of the original starters. I got Blue because I hated how Charizard was just everywhere.

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad
5 years ago#4
I myself got Blue - mainly because the other 2 guys I knew that had the game had Red and Yellow.

I know - it's weird, there were 3 of us - all in our twenties playing Pokemon. We're now in our 30s and still enjoying them.
Where logic won't work - I will
PAL Gamers unite - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/277-pal-gaming

User Info: SuperSailorMoon

SuperSailorMoon
5 years ago#5
I got Blue and Red together when they just came out.
Male...female....... What's the difference? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power! Flea(Chrono Trigger)

User Info: PikachuMittins

PikachuMittins
5 years ago#6
I was too young to actually own any games at the time, but i borrowed Blue from my friend's older brother. Solo'd with my Starter Blastoise up to Cinnabar Island. Best playthrough ever.
Official Light Director of the NDF/KDF/PDF/IDF
Playing: Pokemon Blue.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived