I love this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hogs of War
  3. I love this game.

User Info: Kargish

Kargish
7 years ago#1
So i'm going to follow the trend of this board and reminsce (sp) of the days i spent on this game. I started it yesterday and remeber every single stratgey i had devised. My entire family played this game and there is no justice in the fact that thecompany has goen through finnancial troubles. Does anyone know what happened? I am still waiting for the day Hogs of War 2 is released, i know it will come. It's pure genius with some of the best voice acting ever. I love the russian team.

"Thank you for letting me fight in the war"
"SO WE MOVEEE!"
"I have no confidence in my abilities sir"

I remeber all of the littl quiqs te pis used to say. I despise the japanese though...makes me more motivated to cattleprod them into minefields. The super shotgun was utterly hilarious. Random gen map high land mass, top of a mountain... need i say more?
GT:RobPM96
Hogs of War

User Info: gamedude2020

gamedude2020
7 years ago#2

lol, im playing right now, one of the greatest british games. someone should make a list of all the quotes

1. Boards
  2. Hogs of War
  3. I love this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived