Any good leveling mods? Vanilla leveling is atrocious.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  3. Any good leveling mods? Vanilla leveling is atrocious.

User Info: Frith

Frith
3 years ago#11
Chocolatl posted...
Lothavor's Legacy

Oh, lordy - thank you. I've been trying to remember the name of this quest. Absolutely brilliant.
Stoe Orkeo!
Sig Delimiter Holocaust 1/30/08 - NEVER FORGET

User Info: moonrazk

moonrazk
3 years ago#12
GCD is my only "can't play without it" mod. Way better than the vanilla leveling system, don't know why they decided that was a good system, it's in the opposite direction of the skill leveling system...
http://www.last.fm/user/moonra-zk
"Gordon Freeman can cure cancer by performing a dance number/ultimate Frisbee game with Link." - i_m_me

User Info: OrfeasD

OrfeasD
3 years ago#13
Just mark Mages Guild/Fighters Guild in Balmora and recall every time it says you have to level up.Train like crazy and get only 5s in your attribute levels.It costs a bit extra but it works wonders.

Try it out ,it's simple and effective.
I'm a member of PWB,of course I'm an ass.

User Info: LEGEND_725

LEGEND_725
3 years ago#14
GCD is awesome. You progress naturally based on the character you play and you don't have to worry about gimping yourself. Also it is designed in a way that each character has strengths and weaknesses meaning each character won't turn out the same.
RIP Gamespot 5/21/09 - 5/8/12. . .

User Info: Chocolatl

Chocolatl
3 years ago#15
LEGEND_725 posted...
GCD is awesome. You progress naturally based on the character you play and you don't have to worry about gimping yourself. Also it is designed in a way that each character has strengths and weaknesses meaning each character won't turn out the same.

That's definitely not the GCD I tried. A definite dumbing down.
Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.--Mark Twain
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  3. Any good leveling mods? Vanilla leveling is atrocious.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived